Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 975

Thank You so much Krelian 99

krelian99:
Take a look here. Of course. Here you are: color_stochastic__mtf_1.mq4

Thanks a lot Krelian99 for your kind assistance. But what i actually want and need is the #MTF Sars, not the Stochastic.

The first part of the post was for you, the second for 8ball. I've linked it to another thread where a good PSAR mtf version is.

I have seen it. Absolutely great. Thanks a lot.

could you make on this indicator that shows arrows on chart every time when EntryCCI Period cross zero (under the colors is White)?

thank you

Files:

duke12:
could you make on this indicator that shows arrows on chart every time when EntryCCI Period cross zero (under the colors is White)? thank you

Duke12, added the arrows.

Hi mladen und mrtool, you made a really brilliant indicator called heikin ashi mtf arrow. I use it on the 4h timeframe .

Can you make this indi giving the arrow on the 4h tf only if the color change on the very next tf is closed because then it really would be confirmed .Thank you

andreas73:
Hi mladen und mrtool, you made a really brilliant indicator called heikin ashi mtf arrow. I use it on the 4h timeframe . Can you make this indi giving the arrow on the 4h tf only if the color change on the very next tf is closed because then it really would be confirmed .Thank you

andreas73

That would be combining two time frames. As any multi time frame combination, the signal will be lagging to the highest time frame - the next time frame in your case.

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not (apologies if not).

I have a nice simple indi called daily open line as shown on the attached chart. I just need the same simplicity for both the weekly and monthly open lines although it would be helpful if there was text to indicate what line it is. Thank you.

Files:

handy148:
Not sure if this is the right place for this or not (apologies if not). I have a nice simple indi called daily open line as shown on the attached chart. I just need the same simplicity for both the weekly and monthly open lines although it would be helpful if there was text to indicate what line it is. Thank you.

Can you attach the indicator?