Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 976

Sorry I only have ex4 which is why I didn't attach it.

handy148:
Sorry I only have ex4 which is why I didn't attach it.

Are you looking for this , hope will help you ?

Files:

mladen:
andreas73 That would be combining two time frames. As any multi time frame combination, the signal will be lagging to the highest time frame - the next time frame in your case.

ok, then thank you for your answer. so I take the arrow on the 4h timeframe as a "Heads up" and I take the trade only if the arrow is confirmed and not disappeared on the next higher timeframe. At least a very cool indi, that i can everyone here highly recommend to try.

mladen:
Can you attach the indicator?

Maybe... He looking for like these (?)

Hi Mladen,

It will be kind of you to build a 5 mtf indicators instead of 4 mtf in attachement.

Best regards.

Bihi.

Ma Channel Indicator

Hi Mladen

Hi mrtools

Adding MTF and SHİFT

Thanks

Files:

This whole sale order bundle package......1st...do not have all 4TF indicators,collection should be recollect rest....2nd....we retailers might pushed out on long vocations to Easter Island.

MTF Moving Average arrow

Hi!

I have tried searching for an arrow when certain conditions is met of MTF MAs. Did not find what I am searching for.

I want a simple arrow up (buy) if these conditions is met on a H1 (or other higher TF) moving average on a M5 chart:

- H1 MA5 must be above both MA13 and MA34

- H1 MA13 must be between MA5 and MA34

- H1 MA34 must be below both MA5 and MA13

and the opposite for a down arrow (sell):

- H1 MA5 must be below both MA13 and MA34

- H1 MA13 must be between MA5 and MA34

- H1 MA34 must be above both MA5 and MA13

If none of the conditions is met I don't want the arrow (or maybe a sideways arrow).

The MA price is Weighted Close, and the type: LWMA.

It would be nice if it could be looking like this:

Possible to code? Or maybe there is one already?

EDIT: I don't know what happened to the picture. I hope you can imagine how my idea was.

Files:
arrow.png  5 kb

Hi,

The .zip file was posted by mladen previously in this thread, i already liked the FFX WATCHER PRO of FerroFx, but it does not save history on each bar close.

The 4 MTF indicators posted by Mladen are a good job made, that is why i posted all the indicators listed on .zip file in order to benefit the forex-tsd community if Mladen would modify to 5 MTF.

Many thanks.

Bihi

Hello mladen and Mr. Tools I have been using this indicator for the past few months and now i was wondering if you could program this mtf indicator. So that the higher time frame gives alerts on the lower time frame. Example when I am on the 4 hour chart and have the weekly (10080) settings on It wont give alerts is there anything you can do to fix this error and have it say 10080 symphonie spikes in the alerts. You fellas have been a blessing to my trading.

symphonie_spikes_mtf_alerts.mq4

Reason: