Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 976

bvgb
bvgb  

could you make on this indicator that shows arrows on chart every time when EntryCCI Period cross zero (under the colors is White)?

thank you

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
duke12:
could you make on this indicator that shows arrows on chart every time when EntryCCI Period cross zero (under the colors is White)? thank you

Duke12, added the arrows.

andreas73
andreas73  

Hi mladen und mrtool, you made a really brilliant indicator called heikin ashi mtf arrow. I use it on the 4h timeframe .

Can you make this indi giving the arrow on the 4h tf only if the color change on the very next tf is closed because then it really would be confirmed .Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
andreas73:
Hi mladen und mrtool, you made a really brilliant indicator called heikin ashi mtf arrow. I use it on the 4h timeframe . Can you make this indi giving the arrow on the 4h tf only if the color change on the very next tf is closed because then it really would be confirmed .Thank you

andreas73

That would be combining two time frames. As any multi time frame combination, the signal will be lagging to the highest time frame - the next time frame in your case.

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not (apologies if not).

I have a nice simple indi called daily open line as shown on the attached chart. I just need the same simplicity for both the weekly and monthly open lines although it would be helpful if there was text to indicate what line it is. Thank you.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
handy148:
Not sure if this is the right place for this or not (apologies if not). I have a nice simple indi called daily open line as shown on the attached chart. I just need the same simplicity for both the weekly and monthly open lines although it would be helpful if there was text to indicate what line it is. Thank you.

Can you attach the indicator?

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Sorry I only have ex4 which is why I didn't attach it.

FxSteven
FxSteven  
handy148:
Sorry I only have ex4 which is why I didn't attach it.

Are you looking for this , hope will help you ?

Files:
andreas73
andreas73  
mladen:
andreas73 That would be combining two time frames. As any multi time frame combination, the signal will be lagging to the highest time frame - the next time frame in your case.

ok, then thank you for your answer. so I take the arrow on the 4h timeframe as a "Heads up" and I take the trade only if the arrow is confirmed and not disappeared on the next higher timeframe. At least a very cool indi, that i can everyone here highly recommend to try.

Tsar
Tsar  
mladen:
Can you attach the indicator?

Maybe... He looking for like these (?)