Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 618

craig65
craig65  

mladen that new vidya indie you made works fine on aud/jpy for example but if i put it on the aud/usd it changes the vidya levels for the 1hr or 4hr lines. the other original vidya indie is giving a different line for the 1 or 4hr lines than the vidya indie you made for the jpy pairs.

niqcom
niqcom  
mladen:
niqcom

Do it like this :

tring stringUpperCase(string str)

{

string s = str;

for (int length=StringLen(str)-1; length>=0; length--)

{

int tchar = StringGetChar(s, length);

if((tchar > 96 && tchar 223 && tchar < 256))

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar - 32);

else if(tchar > -33 && tchar < 0)

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar + 224);

}

return(s);

}

thank you so much....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
craig65:
mladen that new vidya indie you made works fine on aud/jpy for example but if i put it on the aud/usd it changes the vidya levels for the 1hr or 4hr lines. the other original vidya indie is giving a different line for the 1 or 4hr lines than the vidya indie you made for the jpy pairs.

What is the other vidya indicator you are using?

The one I posted does not have any symbol dependency

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
craig65:

craig65

Tested the one that you posted previously and the one I posted after. Both are giving exactly the same results for same parameters (on every symbol that I have tested the indicators)

techmac
techmac  
Marco320:
Ok I will do and update you. Thx BTW I'm using renko with offline chart with some indicators Regards Marco

What renko are you using?

craig65
craig65  

ok. thanks for vidya indie mladen. it seems good for sup/res for 1hr,4hr and daily. im testing it anyway.

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
techmac:
What renko are you using?

Hi Techmac,

I have a demo Renko from here is download link: Metatrader MQL4 Downloads

The guy behind is really good and honest.

Hope this helps you.

Regards Marco

koplak
koplak  

Hello Mladen or mrtools...

Please could you make these mtf indicators with email alert added version? thank you in advance for your assistance

Best Regards,

Koplak

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
koplak:
Hello Mladen or mrtools...

Please could you make these mtf indicators with email alert added version? thank you in advance for your assistance

Best Regards,

Koplak

Koplak

When should each of it alert? Without details like that it is difficult to assume what should be done

koplak
koplak  
mladen:
Koplak When should each of it alert? Without details like that it is difficult to assume what should be done

Mladen,

"MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line" indi - email alert notification based on color chances of line.

Whereas for "CCI-alert_mtf" indi - email alert will be fires when the line cross down the -100 level and cross up the -100 level. Also when it cross up the 100 level and cross down the 100 level, thus what I mean. Many thanks for your kind response

Best Regards

Koplak