Coding help - page 660

borgesr:

Dear Mladen,

It is possible to improve the performance of CCFp_v4.1 indicator?
I'm traing it with 200 bars but often
MT4 leaves too slow .

Thank you,

Rogério

Did you try some of the newer versions of ccfp from elite indicators thread?

mladen:
Did you try some of the newer versions of ccfp from elite indicators thread?

Mladen,

I tryed this version CCFp mtf s alert 2.4  

But the test with the same parameters have a different result in the graph.

extern int MA_Method = 3;
extern int Price = 6;
extern int Fast = 2;    // 3; Brandon
extern int Slow = 5;

borgesr:

Mladen,

I tryed this version CCFp mtf s alert 2.4  

But the test with the same parameters have a different result in the graph.

extern int MA_Method = 3;
extern int Price = 6;
extern int Fast = 2;    // 3; Brandon
extern int Slow = 5;

They are not the same because the version you are using is combining all the time frames averages for some symbol (using the "naive multi time frame") and they can not be the same. Since it is doing that (calling multiple mas for each and every tick of each an every symbol) it can not be made (in the form it is) less CPU intensive

Mladen,

In this case the version you set would not have this kind of performance problem?

Do you know other similar indicator for  currency strength  with buffer to use in an EA?

Thank you,

Rogério

Thank you very much for your help, mladen))) 
...but I need it more  - you can post here a sample of connections offloaded from NeuroSolution dll file and indicators a advisor, in the code samples which are multiplying weights to the indicators (or as it should be?) and displays the results on a Chart ? Without this, I will not work ...

NicoleDeinhard:
Dearest Mr. Mladen....

why the hell these indicators which are based on ZIGZAG or or something like this... and called nonrepaint...
work great when you add them at chart... they show the best entry/exit points... and when its called non repaint... they remain at chart even prices goers more in the same direction... which is ok... but to get informed...

But then at live trading sometimes they appear and mostly not...just when you refresh the chart or the indicator, you see the missing signals

This indicator is the same...

Can this be modified? that all signals come?

grgrgrgrgrgr

Thank you very much for looking at it... if it can be modified, could you integrate alert set?

all the best

Nicoleeeeeee :-)

Nicole

That is super signal indicator that is made to do what is called a "classical repainting". The thing is that it will not change the past signals, but if you change a time frame or a symbol and then come back to that same time frame  and symbol, a lot of past signals will disappear. That is what a "classical repainting" is all about (it simply has an error of not cleaning up the state of a buffer on a new tick). Sorry, but it still is a repainting indicator and if it is corrected it will be exactly the same as fractal adjustable period or super signals indicator with all the repainting issues of those indicators

mladen:

Nicole

That is super signal indicator that is made to do what is called a "classical repainting". The thing is that it will not change the past signals, but if you change a time frame or a symbol and then come back to that same time frame  and symbol, a lot of past signals will disappear. That is what a "classical repainting" is all about (it simply has an error of not cleaning up the state of a buffer on a new tick). Sorry, but it still is a repainting indicator and if it is corrected it will be exactly the same as fractal adjustable period or super signals indicator with all the repainting issues of those indicators

Thank you my dear.... i understand... i will no stop asking such things.... :-) i was already deleting the post...after i saw that you answer already :-)

Dear friends,

Attached ea are not open orders.

Can you check codes please? 

Thank you very much... 

Files:

oguz:

Dear friends,

Attached ea are not open orders.

Can you check codes please? 

Thank you very much... 

oguz

It is working (these are all order opened - and deleted - by that ea)

mladen:

oguz

It is working (these are all order opened - and deleted - by that ea)

Dear, @mladen.

I just found problem.

The problem isn't in ea. The problem is our goverment's new decision! They banned use of ea in Turkey after the coup attempt :(   

Reason: