Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 155

fxbs:
make sure file installed under correct (exact name): "$OPEN"

Yes, I checked that. I cant get the Open or the Tro Sak Multi pair to work

fxbs:
if Master not here ... OK - put any of your TRO_SAKs (Tro, no offence - what a name) on the chart, open indicator properties, in graph "Indicator Name 1" (or 2 or3) tipe by hands : $OPEN (instead of $CDL, 4ezmpl) must be case sensetive

Sweet, now I know what I was doing wrong on The TRO SAKS and got it to work. I was looking to get the white squares that show the previous open but can't get them to work. THanks for all your help!

lifted from kreslik.com (tro's den (headquarter)

kreslik.com - Traders Community :: View topic - META TRADER 4 THREAD NOW ON KRESLIK.COM - all TRO staff in one place

Files:
_tro_open.mq4  3 kb

if Master not here ...

OK - put any of your TRO_SAKs (no offence) on the chart, open indicator properties, in graph "Indicator Name 1" (or 2 or3) tipe by hands : $OPEN (instead of $CDL, 4exzmpl) must be case sensetive

Files:

Damiani Volatmeter

guys,

help needed to change the Damiani Volatmeter itu MTF

so that only show little note inside the main chart

(or seperate.. prefer the main)

=Volatmeter=

H4 DO NOT TRADE .. it only example

H1 DO NOT TRADE

M30 TRADE

M15 TRADE ...

here's the original damiani volatmeter with separate window line graph

Files:

new version (3.2) of DamVolt (&mtf) in this thread and in special tread in the forum too - googl it

(p.s. if you want just comment - set line colors to "none" (background)

btw. good candidate to TRO's multimeters (filters)

cmartin371:
I can't get the $OPEN indicator to show up in MT4 and I have no inputs on the TRO Multi pair. It's there but with out the needed info. Thoughts on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks

$OPEN, and all of the other $indicators that I post, are to be input parameters to TRO_SAK_MultiPairs. There are NOT chart indicators.

TheRumpledOne:
You guys are making this WAY TOO COMPLICATED!!

Go to www.kreslik.com and read all the BUY ZONE threads there.

This is a very simple strategy to trade. One trader made over $4,000 today using the BUY ZONE and another $4,000 trading the xxx.00 price cross. Today, the USDJPY was crossing 119.00 and he was scalping 3 - 4 pips per cross.

PLEASE KEEP IT SIMPLE!!

Hello TRO

I like THANK YOU FOR YOUR INDICATORS..it works good..

BUT,

1- i do not understand how to use ABC and DSR indicators..can you give me the link to read about them or could you help me out with them!!

2-_TRO_Multi_Meter_SupRes..,IT DOES NOT CHANG THE COLOR FOR TWO DAYS IN 7 CURRENCIES another problem is that every time after i attach it it hanging the terminal and after i remove it ,the terminal work normally again!!CAN YOU FIX IT..IS IT HAS A BUGS ??....SO I USE (_SR_Barry_FIB_PROJ) and show up all the arrows to use it for sup/res and Fibo also..it is realy GREAT INDICATOR.

3-BUYZONE,i use 4H as my time frame..and i use ur BUYZONE as follow FOR EXAMPLE:if the price hit the upper blue arrow i start to go long position and set my target to be (the nearest fibo arrow or the nearest Res arrows) that been shown by _SR_Barry_FIB_PROJ !! is what i am doing here is correct usage of ur indicators???..you said that you use only USD/JPY and you use 1H time frame and u use the BUYZONE to scalp about 6to7 pips per hour,BUT how i can use it for 4H since i can not do scalping with me current broker..these guys will block me and do not allow scalping ..

4-when i attach the $open indicator ,there are vertical lines insteed of the dotes!!! something wrong i am doing here??!!

I am so sorry TRO to ask you many times..BUT I EXPECT UR KIND RESPOND AS ALWAYS YOU ARE..

Thank you dear in advance

Hello TRO

I like THANK YOU FOR YOUR INDICATORS..it works good..

BUT,

1- i do not understand how to use ABC and DSR indicators..can you give me the link to read about them or could you help me out with them!!

2-_TRO_Multi_Meter_SupRes..,IT DOES NOT CHANG THE COLOR FOR TWO DAYS IN 7 CURRENCIES another problem is that every time after i attach it it hanging the terminal and after i remove it ,the terminal work normally again!!CAN YOU FIX IT..IS IT HAS A BUGS ??....SO I USE (_SR_Barry_FIB_PROJ) and show up all the arrows to use it for sup/res and Fibo also..it is realy GREAT INDICATOR.

3-BUYZONE,i use 4H as my time frame..and i use ur BUYZONE as follow FOR EXAMPLE:if the price hit the upper blue arrow i start to go long position and set my target to be (the nearest fibo arrow or the nearest Res arrows) that been shown by _SR_Barry_FIB_PROJ !! is what i am doing here is correct usage of ur indicators???..you said that you use only USD/JPY and you use 1H time frame and u use the BUYZONE to scalp about 6to7 pips per hour,BUT how i can use it for 4H since i can not do scalping with me current broker..these guys will block me and do not allow scalping ..

4-when i attach the $open indicator ,there are vertical lines insteed of the dotes!!! something wrong i am doing here??!!

I am so sorry TRO to ask you many times..BUT I EXPECT UR KIND RESPOND AS ALWAYS YOU ARE..

Thank you dear in advance

1) Those were examples...lol

2) I haven't gotten it to work yet.

3) There is no correct/incorrect only profitable/unprofitable.

4) $OPEN is to be used by the TRO SAK MultiPair indicator. Do not use the $ indicators alone on charts.

Thought someone might like to use the BBSqueeze in the TRO SAK MultiPair.

Remember, you have to pass the parameters to the indicator!!

Files:
bbs.mq4  6 kb
Reason: