Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 41

Just for information:

- this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120 as the collector of many lnks to download;

- Search_patterns_v6 indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page14

What are these lines?

Hi, can someone explain me what are these 4 lines ( the 2 blue & the the 2 yellow lines) shown by the arrow mouse.

thanks

Files:
audusdm30.jpg  186 kb

hi, I have added zup84 to chart.

btw: I have deleted 4 zigzigs of zup, only keep one. I found one zigzig setting is very good.

guys, any idea of how to use the pitchfork shown on the zup? what anchor points does it use to draw the pitchfork? thanks.

Hello People

Just found this forum and have liked what I've seen. I've actually been trading harmonics for a while with horrible success at the beginning, but now things are going quite well. Harmonics can get you into a trade, but being a trader I have learned is much more then that, its also how you manage the trade and letting you know when your profits should be taken. Here's what I mean, I"m still letting the silver trade go, because there is a bigger bearish pattern in play on the daily I believe. So if your finding harmonics hard or rough at the start, dont give up! Its all on how you manage your trade.. here is one of my chart samples to demonstrate of a trade im currently holding

Don't give up!

Files:
forextsd.jpg  454 kb

Help Needed !

I use ZUP v_84 and WRR_ZUP_INFO_ v02 Stuff Rev 03 but I wonder how to read these great indicators, can someone explain it to me in simple steps like I am a 10 years old ? For example, should I create PENDING ORDER (SELL LIMIT) at 1.3767 and STOP LOSS at 1.3892 ?

As I am still unable to post image, here's the screenshot hxxp://i44.tinypic.com/j8z1ic.jpg replace "xx" with "tt". Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated, thanks guys !

mark.gibson:
Hello People

Just found this forum and have liked what I've seen. I've actually been trading harmonics for a while with horrible success at the beginning, but now things are going quite well. Harmonics can get you into a trade, but being a trader I have learned is much more then that, its also how you manage the trade and letting you know when your profits should be taken. Here's what I mean, I"m still letting the silver trade go, because there is a bigger bearish pattern in play on the daily I believe. So if your finding harmonics hard or rough at the start, dont give up! Its all on how you manage your trade.. here is one of my chart samples to demonstrate of a trade im currently holding

Don't give up!

I just started to trade them myself, your chart interested me! ROFL Im guessing they dont always play like that, but if they even do so some of the time, this could be very profitable!

Poruchik,

Good evening Devil Dog. Great picture.

I'm new to Harmonic Trading (HT), & have read many of your entries on this forum, and would appreciate your help. I'm currently reading Scott Carney's book (HT v2), & I'm looking for a version of the most recent ZUP indicator & instructions that work on MT4.

I've downloaded & copied ZUP V84.rar to my MT4 experts/indicators file. However, I can't find the ZUP indicator in my "Custom Indicators" window when I open up my MT4 platform.

I would greatly appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank you,

Semper Fi

ZUP 86 Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Forex forum Onix (Страница 288)

Reversing many parameters Andrews' Pitchfork, to make it more logical location parameters.

Added a few new options for Andrews' Pitchfork. However, some old changed.

Changed because the dynamic and static fork Andrews appeared possible to set the properties individually. Previously, some properties for the dynamic and static fork asked one parameter. Logical when a different forks can change the properties of matter.

Added output name Gartley patterns in large type. This is for those who have poor eyesight.

New options.

ExtRLStyleDinamic - defines style for dynamic RL Andrews' Pitchfork

ExtVisibleRLDinamic - allows you to display the values of the Fibonacci numbers in lines of reaction to dynamic Andrews' Pitchfork

ExtRLStyleStatic - sets the style for static output RL Andrews' Pitchfork

ExtVisibleRLStatic - allows you to display the values of the Fibonacci numbers in reaction lines for static Andrews' Pitchfork

ExtISLStyleDinamic - sets the output style ISL dynamic pitchfork

ExtVisibleISLStatic - allows you to display the values of the Fibonacci numbers in the internal signal lines for dynamic Andrews' Pitchfork

ExtISLStyleStatic - sets the output style ISL static fork

ExtVisibleISLStatic - allows you to display the values of the Fibonacci numbers in the internal signal lines for static Andrews' Pitchfork

ExtISLChannelDinamicColor - sets the color of the channel between the ISL .382 and .618 for the dynamic Andrews' Pitchfork

ExtISLChannelStaticColor - sets the color of the channel between the ISL .382 and .618 for static Andrews' Pitchfork

Channel ISL includes specifying color

The channel can not begin exactly on the line connecting points 2 and 3 (B and C) forks. It is not critical. In some cases the channel may deviate slightly from the lines ISL. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the lines are created using the ISL instrument channels Fibonacci, built in metatrader. And we know that these channels are sometimes built inaccurate. This was a small study. Also, about this issue in due time reported metatrader developers. Correct it does not become due to the fact that all forces were hurled at the creation of MT5.

The channel is expected to be located more accurately than through ISL. At least, when it deviates, it is an occasion to make a more critical attitude to the graphical representation of ISL in this case.

The next group of parameters displays the name of patterns Gartley large font

bigTetx - allows output name pattern in large print

bigTetxSize - sets the font size

bigTetxColor - sets the font color

bigTetxX - the horizontal distance to the point of withdrawal signs

bigTetxY - the vertical distance to the point of withdrawal signs

Files:
zup_84-86.zip  175 kb

gunnyd2537 try use another MT

Reason: