Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 169

Zup90w is someones default settings on Zup90

vvalerya:
Please, share Zup 90W.

Zup90w is someones default settings on Zup90, i use it though on some of my templates/charts i like the way he has the channel set up, i still cant get it like that myself. enjoy.

zup_v90w.mq4

Files:
zup_v90w.mq4  421 kb

I have a question

hi, Poruchik, I have a question. I have read Nen's post regarding V113 ad I cannot uderstand it, because of the bing translator, i have tried endlessy to use the AMBars setting and im now starting to think i understand what it is used for less than when i started. If you can, will you please post a clear representation of how to use this function, I should add, i am slow, so please , if you dont mind, use some visual aid screen shots. Thank you very much, and thanks for bringing us all this usefull information. I use Zup on everychart i consider naked.

hello

where i can find the dragon pattern and A dragon pattern , fibonacci values

vladutz112:
how can we know when a harmonic pattern in finished?

Well.

Just some more explanation.

In this HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 - we can see arrows indicating:

- up arrow is bullish type of pattern

and

- down arrow is bearish type of pattern

You can see the arrows here:

Color of those arrows:

- Blue color is for complete pattern;

- Magenta color is for pattern under development;

- any grey color is for possible pattern.

Example of complete pattern:

Pattern under development:

Possible pattern:

------------

Just my comments: if some expert in patterns continues this thread with explanation so it will be very good: in this case - I can learn too.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post

Help with HWAFM installation

Could somebody tell me where to locate "FILES" folder to install HWAFM files ?

Hi hrishabh,

It is related to this page:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

This tool is on the post #729 in zip archive.

There is files folder inside this archive.

And there is same folder in metatrader 5 directory:

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Files

It is really great tool but I did not use this tool for many months ...

newdigital:
Hi hrishabh,

It is related to this page:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

This tool is on the post #729 in zip archive.

There is files folder inside this archive.

And there is same folder in metatrader 5 directory:

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Files

It is really great tool but I did not use this tool for many months ...

Thanks for the reply .I have 2 MT5's ,none of them has "files" folder under MQL5 .There are 5 folders only indicator ,Expert ,Image ,Include and Scripts .I am unable to figure out in which folder to place HWAFM files ?

I have more than 5:

But I did not update MT5 for the long time so ... no idea.

if you are using Windows Vista so this forder may be located in some different place (I am having XP sorry).

Files:
havemore_1.jpg  10 kb

I have 2 MT5s . None of them has "files " folder under MQL5 .There are only 5 folders 1. Experts 2. Indicators 3. Scripts 4. Include 5. Image .I am unable to figure out where to place files from HWAFM .

Files:

I am using Windows 7 .and I have downloaded HWAFM right from its orignal website which has files folder under it. So frustraded How could writer of tool is unaware of this flaw ?

Reason: