Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 68

mdijb:
what is the dfference between the zup v82 and zup v92? Mdijb

92 - 82 = 10?

Hwafm

Try a new search and analysis program HWAFM (the harmonic wave analysis of the financial markets):

Hi AlexSTAL,

is it your pattern indicators for metatrader 5 from onix forum?

Not commercial?

if yes so please - post/upload it here, or give the link to download.

Project at the last stage of completion

Not commercial

Official website: HWAFM (the harmonic wave analysis of the financial markets)

Russian forum: FXTDE

Documentation not yet complete, but even much of it can be understood

Hi AlexSTAL,

I think - it is better to upload your Metatrader 5 indicators to this thread on our forum with the links to your forum/website.

In this case - you will be fully promoted, and members of TSD forum do not need to use online translator to translate website from Russian language to the English.

If Nen and his team are doing it so you can do it.

or you can send PM to me in your language and I will explain about how to do it for more good for you and tsd too.

I once completed yet all'll get the documentation and translation. Since my english is very bad, I know French))))

AlexSTAL:
I once completed yet all'll get the documentation and translation. Since my english is very bad, I know French))))

It is better to have English documentation of your indicator. I have downloaded your indicator from Onix forum but i can't test it because lack of information.

kor4x:
FYI: AMP configuration manual

Thanks for uploading the manual but the problem is as i am understand AMP indicator is only available for beta tester of your group, right?

@matfx

AMP is available to anyone who is willing to participate in the common efforts to improve it, share comments/ideas. Simple :-)

Beta-Testers Application

I would really appreciate some view on the euro/usd monthly pattern that has formed today, even though the euro still appears well bid, a bearish signal has been given on the mthly just today, on both the weekly/monthly we have a double bottom. With this one to one bearish pattern appearing I'm not sure how to trade this. Any views, anyone.

Files:
mthly_eur.gif  70 kb
Reason: