Discussion - page 68

short trades EAs

Hi there, I am new here, have been looking around the site for 2 days....I am just wondering are there any successful EAs that allows short term trades, scalps or something alike. I understand that scalp net does very long trades as the stop loss is 100pips. I am looking at a 20 to 30 pips range where the trade is short and profitable....can anyone out there pls help? Thanks

All EA listed on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

I am not testing all EAs from that thread. I am testing EA which can be profitable (according to my opinion) for long term run (for 1 year with the same settings for example). So, you ca check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 because many EAs were not forward tested.

Besides I started to test 10p3v9.03 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page208

live and demo the same?

Hi, I am going to open a live account, and I understand that newdigital is using Apari for all the testings and with good results. But Apari seems to have a clause, it states that:

"On the demo account deals are processed automatically (by the server) whilst on the live account they are processed manually (by a dealer). Making a trade usually takes 1-2 seconds on the demo account and 5-15 seconds on the live account (under normal market conditions)."

1. In fx, every second is money, so how will the EA respond to the delay of 5-15 seconds and it is done manually by their broker.

2. And I understand that some brokers will block EA.

So is there any broker that you recommend that will equate to your testings on demo and also on live. which means there will not be any difference in executing a trade whether if it is a demo or live account.....any recommendations?

Thanks

Live and demo should be almost the same with one broker as a general opinion. Should be. But ... it is also related to the system or EA of course so it can be different sometimes because of some EA or system using.

For example I can attach 3 or 4 EAs to one metatrader and it may be fine in case of demo account fro example. But I will miss the trades in case of real account because metatrader can do one operation in the time: one EA will "tell" to MetaTrader: " modify my order" and the other EA will "tell" to the same Metatrader: "close my order" so Metatrader will be stucked and will not do anything. It was coded something like 'number of attempt', in SBS and TPE was coded something like 'how many munites EA must try to open the order'.

So, basicly it is difficult to attach many EAs in one metatrader without error in real account's Metatrader.

There are special programms (software) which are synchronizing all the operation from all the EAs for one MetaTrader. I know just few forums (mainly Russian forums) who created this software very quickly (basicly because of low cost for coders in this country) and usually in some other countries (in the US for example) it costs a lot of money to create good well tested Postfolio Manager tools. Of course no one is sharing or selling it.

We started one thead here in elite section just to create our public (or elite section) portfolio manage tools and I posted some library files. Some things were already coded by Igorad but I am not expecting for this to be finished before New Year as it is very difficult task in general for any coder.

As I know he just finished with EA of EAs very preliminary version with fully synchronized operations (ES spoke about it in many elie section threads), tested it but i am not sure that it will be finished before New Year.

If you want to go for real with some broker so the best way is to test on demo with this broker first.

Thanks newdigital, but how about those brokers that block EA? any idea who they are? Because it will be stupid on my part to fund an account, then withdraw all the money again just to find out that the broker block EA, then in the end the one who benefited will be the banks. any idea?

It is something with broker or with EA. may be your EA is a scalper ...

I installed IBFX Metatrader with minis account as some people asked.

Some EA should be adapted for minis IBFX account but anyway I did it with Goldwarrior (it was the problem with some settings) and with 2 Step EAs. MM does not work for Step EAs for minis so I attached it with MM=false (0.01 lot size).

Anyway, I will post the results and EAs adapted for IBFX minis.

money management (e-book) to code

hi,

i was found this strategy money management, it can to be integrated on Ea (terminator or goblin).

it isn' t martingale logic and it seems to stable.

i want to ask you ( igorad, projetct1972, ...) if you can read give me your opinion about this, i am not able to code it because i' ve no enought exprerience, and if you think code it.

thanks in advance

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

giapel

hiding sl/tp from your broker.

hello there. as you all know igorad and ND developed this qq ea which hides tp/sl orders from the broker's eye. i personally think that this added feature is extremly crucial and important, and i would like to request one of them to inplement this code fraction into the predator ea, which i am currently using with great success (i know predator is dangerous but i've managed to handle it- but thats another topic).

so if one of you great coders can do this simple task i will be much greatfull.

thanks ahead.

Files:
predator.mq4  17 kb

As I said that I started to test EAs with IBFX mini account.

Any suggestions are welcome.

I know about SBS, TPE amd other EAs based on breakout. I will do it.

I will post EAs (with the settings adapted to IBFX broker).

May be ... we need to open the thread about it? because I got a lot of requests from elite members concerning IBFX and FXDD and so on brokers ...

Files:
ibfx_1.jpg  187 kb
Reason: