ILAN- Need Stoploss!

Hi everybody,

I request you to kindly plz take out your precious time to code the stoploss in this version of Ilan. I like this version and used it in live account too. But sometimes when markets moves long direction it blows cause the stoploss is not working when set to certain level as well as it doesn't show in MT4 platform too.

I would also appreciate if you could add Hide TP and SL, although the stoploss is already not showing due to some code error ;-)

I know there are already many Ilan versions in some forums, but in that too stoplosss doesn't seem to work.

But anyway i want this version only to be coded. I will be greatfull to you...

Best regards and thanks in advance.

Added stoploss placing with order

Wont work with ECN brokers

Not a great system - I dont believe it will work at all with any major

Only a few crosses show up as maybe profitable - just be very aware of curve-fitting....

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

Only a few crosses show up as maybe profitable - just be very aware of curve-fitting....

-BB-

Thanks, i will forward test and see what can be done...

BarrowBoy:

-BB-

Hi again BB,

Well here is the similar Ilan which works with five digit brokers (ECN). Here also Stoploss doesn't work although it has a Hide SL and TP.

So i request you again to code the Stoploss in this Ilan and any fixes you could find and tweak it.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Joby

Hi am still waiting for someone to code the stoploss in this version...plz help

Thanks

tradefx:

Thanks

Have you agreed a price for this job? What's your budget? If you're not able to pay, then I suggest starting here

V

Viffer:

Have you agreed a price for this job? What's your budget? If you're not able to pay, then I suggest starting here

V

Well i thought i am in this wonderful forum to follow and see how ppl share their hardwork. Sharing is caring in this forum(forex). No offence, but why should i pay? Even if i wanted to pay then i should go and buy commercial Ilan versions or already got the job done ages ago my friend.

But anyway its your opinion or u follow this way only in this forum.

tradefx:

Well i thought i am in this wonderful forum to follow and see how ppl share their hardwork. Sharing is caring in this forum(forex). No offence, but why should i pay? Even if i wanted to pay then i should go and buy commercial Ilan versions or already got the job done ages ago my friend.

But anyway its your opinion or u follow this way only in this forum.

sharing and doing other peoples job are not the same. what have you shared?

i do the job for 100€

tradefx:

Thanks
Putting your request in the form of a BOLD DEMAND, that you are impatiently waiting, probably cemented your fate....LOL... If you want to learn HOW to code the changes you're in the right place...if you want someone to work for you for free No... I doubt it.

n8937g:
Putting your request in the form of a BOLD DEMAND, that you are impatiently waiting, probably cemented your fate....LOL... If you want to learn HOW to code the changes you're in the right place...if you want someone to work for you for free No... I doubt it.

Well yes i want it desperately and i want to learn coding but somehow am not able to code the SL here...so just wanted help. If u dont want help then you can always LOL in vain no probs bro.

@zzuegg, I agree but BarrowBoy (BB) dint asked or i offered a price for the job. If you want to offer your paid services then why not advertise some other place...hopefully you will find plenty. All the best

Am thankful to BB that he cared and i will remember his work sharing. I am new to forex and coding...will take some time to learn.

Thanks

I believe the example of the first conversion was enough of an example to apply to the second EA.......

-BB-

Reason: