Moving Average - page 88

MA Display MTF

Hi All I'm looking to plot 4 hr ma periods on the 30m chart

like on the eur/usd 30m chart the 4hr 12 ema is at 1.2345 etc..

is this availabe I've searched but couldn't find it thanks

Maxwell10:
Hi All I'm looking to plot 4 hr ma periods on the 30m chart

like on the eur/usd 30m chart the 4hr 12 ema is at 1.2345 etc..

is this availabe I've searched but couldn't find it thanks

12ema from 4Hr TF, became 96ema in 30min TF

Dan

dansmol:
12ema from 4Hr TF, became 96ema in 30min TF Dan

Thanks for reply but here's what I had in mind I need to know the position of an ema according to price plotted on different time frame case example

On the 4hr eur/usd chart the 12 ema close is at 1.3808

On the 30m eur/usd chart the 12 ema close is at 1.3074

And on the 4hr chart the 12ema close is an 48 hour or 2 day period

Also on the 30m chart an 12ema close is an 8 hour period

I believe I seen a MA Display of price type indy before I just can't find it but I don't remember ever seeing an mtf one so if this is possible I would appreciate it thanks

Files:
ah_1.gif  24 kb
alright_1.gif  25 kb

dansmol:
12ema from 4Hr TF, became 96ema in 30min TF Dan

Take the average of 96 numbers. Then take the average of every eighth number (12 total) of those 96 numbers. It would be purely coincidental if the two averages were the same. The odds are strongly against them being the same. The 4hr ema is taking the final value of every eighth bar found on the 30 min chart (assuming you are using closing value). Hence the 96 ema on a 30min chart will rarely equal the 12 ema on a 4hr chart.

"Coral" indicator
Files:
coral.ex4  6 kb
coral.gif  18 kb

Hyperborea I found it

TheRumpledOne:

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.

AllAverages_v2.2_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION has price labels added which and be turned on/off via user input.

There is a user input to turn on the alert when the price crosses above or below the moving average.

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.MODIFIED SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

This is the closest to what I need thanks I found it the value of the ma on different timeframes I wonder if the text can be made different colors for each different ma now ?

Files:
maonma.mq4  3 kb

Simple MA draw line and alerted

Hi Guys,

Any Senior member or administrator who will able to share some indicator that will alerted ( send email option would be best ) when the price touch the Simple MA line ? It should be alerted when touch from above and below SMA.

I need the SMA line draw on the chart because I want to combine this Simple MA with my another indicator for chart analyst.

All your help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance Guys!

wevomo n adaptive.smoothing

hello,

wondered if anyone here noticed the terrificness of crossings of wevomo and adaptive smoothing on one.min eurusd chart during euro thru us sessions, specifically settings of fifty for smoothing and two.hundred for wevomo..........question mark.

i have attached a chart pix. would especially like to hear from a trader what they think. i feel that during euro n us session there is minimal bouncing that rebuttals the direction trade is going, what do you think........question mark. am considering an ea for this with additional lot crankup feature for those rare moments ismoothing line does incorrectly bounce to other side of wevomo for a moment, which isnt much on one.mi chart.

truly,

jerry

Hi all,

i need an indicator mased on the touch of the ma.

I have to choise in external parameters the ma method, period.

The indicator must check for all the time frame of the attached cross the ma setting and alert me when the price touch it in one of the TF. It is possible change the tf chart with the relative of the signal?

Thank you

Reason: