Moving Average - page 83

Maybe this can help a bit in system that uses the iDWma search : http://psystudy.com/files/Dodonov_Dodonova_psystudy_ru_2011_5

It is the original document where it has been described in detail

Also, for checking what would a system of 2 iDWma values crosses perform like, you might want to check this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page27 (it will give a bit clearer picture of what to expect of crosses)

The_Snowman:
That's much better now, you must be programmer at work to do all this?

Now we need good system to provide trade signals; any suggestions?

mt4 moving averages

Does anyone know if there is any custom MA's that actually show the MA line through the candle?? In other words I want to see the actual crossover that takes place, but cant see it with the default MA that comes with the mt4 platform when it happens behind the candle body. So I thought that there might be some custom MA indicators out there.

Hi forexpipmaster,

you don't need anything special; just be sure to deselect (uncheck) the option "chart on foreground".

Press "F8" then in the "common" tab you'll see (on the top left corner) the option that you need to uncheck.

After that your MA's will be "visible" on top of the candles.

Regards

forexpipmaster:
Does anyone know if there is any custom MA's that actually show the MA line through the candle?? In other words I want to see the actual crossover that takes place, but cant see it with the default MA that comes with the mt4 platform when it happens behind the candle body. So I thought that there might be some custom MA indicators out there.

forexpipmaster:

I think you are looking for this...both files have to be in indicator folder

Moving average with colored levels - metatrader 5 ....

Moving average with colored levels - metatrader 5 version of the indicator ... Made by "basisforex"

Files:
5_ma_env.png  84 kb
maenv_02b.mq5  11 kb

hi, guys.

i found allaverages_v2.2 tro version to be very useful for me but the problem with it is the alert is based off candle crossing the line. i am an avid follower of MTF MA and i rely on the MA change not the actual cross of the candle.

can someone help me modify the alert so it will sound when the MA line change color?

i believe people already have the indicator (AllAverages_v2.2_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION) and if you don't i attached it below...

Thanksto anyone who is willing to help me out with this :)

Try using some of the newer versions that were made by igorad (as far as I remember last version igorad made was 2.7)

Don_xyZ:
hi, guys.

i found allaverages_v2.2 tro version to be very useful for me but the problem with it is the alert is based off candle crossing the line. i am an avid follower of MTF MA and i rely on the MA change not the actual cross of the candle.

can someone help me modify the alert so it will sound when the MA line change color?

i believe people already have the indicator (AllAverages_v2.2_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION) and if you don't i attached it below...

Thanksto anyone who is willing to help me out with this :)

Pava

On the properties screen, F8, on the common tab uncheck chart on foreground and you should get what you are seeking

mladen:
Try using some of the newer versions that were made by igorad (as far as I remember last version igorad made was 2.7)

i can't get my hand on v2.7... the version i just got is v2.5 but it's already awesome.

many thanks for the pointer mladen!

Frama mbk MACD

If possible would a kind coder make the frama mbk into a macd style indie please.

Thanks.

also-

I need a code to get an EA to look at the history of x trades and keep count of winners and losers- any ideas?

Files:
Reason: