Moving Average - page 89

MA to Price display

Hi,

A more visual way of displaying the Price in relation to the MA, go into the common tab and set chart to foreground as it will stop the histo dots going on top of the candles.

ma_price_display.mq4

Files:

mladen:
This one originally can be found at the first page of this thread (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235 )

It has been unrightfully neglected. Some of the properties it has (the very very quick response to sudden price changes and still very smooth in calmer periods) makes it a one of a very few that are able to response so quickly at a averaged value change (for example even the all known Jurik MA lags in some cases behind this moving average).

This version is a rewritten from scratch (a completely new indicator made) in order to avoid some of the problems the first posted version had (especially one case when the original could repaint) and it has been made a "normal" (no restrictions in bars, choosable price, and simplified code) indicator now. Along with the properties it has I think it is worth using it

Dear Mladen I know I am putting lots of demands on you, but i think of the all coded indicators that i found anywhere only the indicators coded or even touched by u have stood out in this repainting world. So whenever i trade or backtest by indicators given by u i am able to learn things much better bcoz i know u have made them just perfect.

Moreover i m really really poor at coding myself maybe i dont have aptitude for it at all. So considering it can u plz post the colored version of this indicator.

Thanks,

Rahul

cja:
Hi,

A more visual way of displaying the Price in relation to the MA, go into the common tab and set chart to foreground as it will stop the histo dots going on top of the candles.

ma_price_display.mq4

nice work keep it up

i say u again use adaptive mode, zero-lag mode etc.

MA_Gideon

MA_Gideon indicator
Files:
ma_gideon.gif  20 kb
ma_gideon.mq4  4 kb

Moving average

hello cja and other programer...can u guy's make MA with previous indicator's data setting...i'm trying to make filter on t3 snake cross with MA but i can find MA with those setting if u or the other programer here doesn't mind....sorry for bad english.....thank u....

You can not do that in metatrader 4 (metatrader 4 never had a posibility to apply a custom indicator to previous indicator data - only the built in indicators have that)

keth22:
hello cja and other programer...can u guy's make MA with previous indicator's data setting...i'm trying to make filter on t3 snake cross with MA but i can find MA with those setting if u or the other programer here doesn't mind....sorry for bad english.....thank u....

mladen:
You can not do that in metatrader 4 (metatrader 4 never had a posibility to apply a custom indicator to previous indicator data - only the built in indicators have that)

thank u mladen for your explanation....now i'll stop looking

MA mirror indicator
Files:
ma_mirror.mq4  3 kb
ma_mirror.gif  24 kb

rahul701:
Dear Mladen I know I am putting lots of demands on you, but i think of the all coded indicators that i found anywhere only the indicators coded or even touched by u have stood out in this repainting world. So whenever i trade or backtest by indicators given by u i am able to learn things much better bcoz i know u have made them just perfect.

Moreover i m really really poor at coding myself maybe i dont have aptitude for it at all. So considering it can u plz post the colored version of this indicator.

Thanks,

Rahul

Hi Rahul can you post the modified version of this indicator.

Hpma

HPMA 1.02 indicator

Files:
hpma.gif  19 kb
hpma1.02.mq4  18 kb
Reason: