Moving Average - page 91

dentiok

There is no such indicator (metatrader 4 or 5 does not matter, you can not choose the "second" indicator's data)

dentiok:
Someone knows if there a MA which can be applied to "second" indicators data? Thanks in advance.

mladen:
dentiok There is no such indicator (metatrader 4 or 5 does not matter, you can not choose the "second" indicator's data)

Is there a MT5 version that can be found on TSD?

If so can you point us in the right direction?

Ish

Tzuman:
Great Idea! I been wondering when someone would introduce recursion to Metatrader. I did it once using your MTF structure by making the higher time frame calculations a function with the iCustom code modified and it was a bear to debug as the iCustom does not support Print statements. This approach is much better; no iCustom calls and the attendent multiple instances of the indicator.

HMMMMM, a switch statement and it could be expanded to nearly any MA type, a super AllAverages.

Tzuman

This is what goes on in a Mad Scientist head after a good breakfast.

Incase anyone was wondering.

Ish

Ish

A MT5 version of what?

ismael360:
Is there a MT5 version that can be found on TSD?

If so can you point us in the right direction?

Ish

Sorry Mladen. I see you said that there is no indicator with second data.

But what I really wanted to ask is this.

It has been said that MT5 has the ability to plug in other data from other indicators like RSI, and etc.

Is there a MT5 Moving Average on TSD that has the ability to plug in other indicators data to it?

Here on TSD?

Ish

Sorry about the confusion.

Here are some examples that can do that :
T3 - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page9

nema - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page13

nonLag ma - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page14

ismael360:
Sorry Mladen. I see you said that there is no indicator with second data.

But what I really wanted to ask is this.

It has been said that MT5 has the ability to plug in other data from other indicators like RSI, and etc.

Is there a MT5 Moving Average on TSD that has the ability to plug in other indicators data to it?

Here on TSD?

Ish

Sorry about the confusion.

I see. Thanks for the quick reply Mladen.

Ish

Also there are the ones from elite and advanced elite sections that can do that (you have those as far as I know since you were and active member there - for example just one (the "averages" for metatrader 5) that calculates 18 different types of averages also can do that so it covers 18 types of averages that can be applied to other data (indicators)

ismael360:
I see. Thanks for the quick reply Mladen. Ish

Good to know. I actually don't have that one. Im just now starting to cross over into MT5.

Looks like I may have to re-up the old membership to obtain that.

Thanks again Mladen.

Ish

tampa:
Stepa EMA LK indicator

Hi tampa thanks for the indicator. But it tends to repaint a bit , can you make it nonrepainting.

Reason: