Moving Average - page 81

You are right (about the error in mtf mode )

Here is the corrected one (it looks like this now in mtf mode :

PS: when bands mode is 1 (standard deviations) or 2 (atr) then level up and level down are multiplier that is applied to either standard deviation or atr (forgot to mention it in the previous post)

jayjas:
Thanks mladen, i dont wanna flud the forum with thanks. Although, you certainly deserve thanks for every of your posts. Its eye opener 101! And the coding is just brilliant, piece of art!

Anyways, the AllAverage with bands doesnt work properly in MTF mode. You probably know it, its just information for newbies, when they see the bands while having MTF on, not to rely on those.

Note: the screenshot is verticaly compressed, otherwise bands would be apparent.

Its not critique or complaint at all. The levels works like a charm a its great to have bands applied to so many different averages. Very grateful for that! Besides levels works just great in MTF - which is beyon sufficient in free section i guess.

Me not being coder, i cant make it work. I just know, it is not that simple from discussing it with friend coder some time ago. :-(

Thanks again,

j.

mladen for president

Hi mladen, thanks a lot...that was superfast... :-) I can only say, mladen for president!

j.

I'm looking for an MTF EMA type of dashboard indicator where different EMA settings(5,10,20,50,ect...) are displayed with different TF's(5,15,30,60, ect...) within the same pair that shows arrows for up or down. Does anyone have this indicator like this and can share? I've been looking like crazy and haven't had any success. I saw it on a post but the OP never responded. PLEASE HELP! Thank you in advance.

FXSwissTrader:
I'm looking for an MTF EMA type of dashboard indicator where different EMA settings(5,10,20,50,ect...) are displayed with different TF's(5,15,30,60, ect...) within the same pair that shows arrows for up or down. Does anyone have this indicator like this and can share? I've been looking like crazy and haven't had any success. I saw it on a post but the OP never responded. PLEASE HELP! Thank you in advance.

Hey buddy, you came to right place, those guys on FF don't help you???

Check this out, will show you as many pairs as you want, any kind of MA you want, if it is above or below the MA, AND it will tell you how many pips away.

Only thing is, not allowed to post it here, but have you ever heard of TRO ? The Rumpled One ?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9169-therumpledone-indicators

Just Google for him or his forum hint kreslik.com

good luck, or PM me if any problems, I'm not selling anything..........

Bye

Files:
tro_mma.png  209 kb

More info

Here is another chart where you can see the # of pairs reduced, and the MA's changed to 20, 50, 100 & 200 EMA

Can help your trading, see the 20 & 50 already going down on co-related pairs, AUD "should" return to 200 EMA one day ....

Files:
tro_mma_2.png  33 kb

The_Snowman:
Here is another chart where you can see the # of pairs reduced, and the MA's changed to 20, 50, 100 & 200 EMA

Can help your trading, see the 20 & 50 already going down on co-related pairs, AUD "should" return to 200 EMA one day ....

The indicator is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I will try to find it with your instructions. What is the actual name of that indicator? Is not possible for you to attach as a PM? Thanks so much. You're right, the FF forum is NOT very helpful

FXSwissTrader:
The indicator is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I will try to find it with your instructions. What is the actual name of that indicator? Is not possible for you to attach as a PM? Thanks so much. You're right, the FF forum is NOT very helpful

Here you go, any indicator by TRO has TRO in it but you're, you need the name as he has written hundreds of them and altered probably thousands

Files:
tro_mma_3.png  122 kb

The_Snowman:
Here you go, any indicator by TRO has TRO in it but you're, you need the name as he has written hundreds of them and altered probably thousands

For the life of me, I can't find it.

The_Snowman:

Snowman,

Any way you can send to me by PM? I'm having a hard time finding the indi. Spent hours looking at every page. I cannot find the 20 10 MPSM MA6 indi. Can you help me out? Thank you very much. Tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't allow me since I'm so new.

Moving Average

newdigital:
Post all MA indicators here.

That reminds everyone of the basics of the forex trading markets movement. A much needed indicator for any one needs for the forex trading market. We should all be grateful to our friend for reminding and contributing here.

Reason: