Moving Average - page 90

fxbs:
Corrected Average (CA) by A.Uhl

A.Uhl, RickD, Alexander Piechotta

onix-trade.net/forum

Hello

I've been working with this MA and I want if someone can make a crossover indicator with sound if possible with this one.

Files:
ma_i-ca.mq4  2 kb

Stepa EMA LK

Stepa EMA LK indicator

Files:
step_ema.gif  21 kb

FxCba:
Hello I've been working with this MA and I want if someone can make a crossover indicator with sound if possible with this one.

Can anyone give me a clue on how to?

FxCba:
Can anyone give me a clue on how to?

Hello FxCba,

Are you looking for this indicator to alert when price crosses above or below, not exactly sure what your looking for.

mrtools:
Hello FxCba, Are you looking for this indicator to alert when price crosses above or below, not exactly sure what your looking for.

Hello Mrtools

I want the cross of two of this corrected ma, similar to a 2 MA crossover.

I'm trying to make it modifying a regular 2 sma cross but I'm lost

FxCba:
Hello Mrtools

I want the cross of two of this corrected ma, similar to a 2 MA crossover.

I'm trying to make it modifying a regular 2 sma cross but I'm lost

Hello FxCba,

Made this one.

Files:

Thank you very much mrtools

I'll see how it works

Multi weighted average

Some fooling around : this is a variation on the linear weighted moving average theme. It applies linear weighted average in up to 25 recursive steps (lwma of (lwma of (lwma of (lwma ...)))). Here is an example of two multi weighted averages with same calculation period (10 in this case) but the green is with depth set to 2 while the orange is with depth set to 3

Recursive LWMA

Great Idea! I been wondering when someone would introduce recursion to Metatrader. I did it once using your MTF structure by making the higher time frame calculations a function with the iCustom code modified and it was a bear to debug as the iCustom does not support Print statements. This approach is much better; no iCustom calls and the attendent multiple instances of the indicator.

HMMMMM, a switch statement and it could be expanded to nearly any MA type, a super AllAverages.

Tzuman

Ma

Someone knows if there a MA which can be applied to "second" indicators data?

Thanks in advance.

Files:
ma1.png  31 kb
Reason: