Moving Average - page 86

D lsma ???

Hi Mladen,

Many thanks for your D and T WMA.

Please ,can you do the D-LSma -Double Linear Regresion Moving average ??

Regards.

Sohocool

Files:

Dlrma ...

This would be a double linear regression value (moving average)

sohocool:
Hi Mladen,

Many thanks for your D and T WMA.

Please ,can you do the D-LSma -Double Linear Regresion Moving average ??

Regards.

Sohocool

Files:
dlrma.mq4  3 kb
dlrma.gif  25 kb

Running median ...

One more for the moving averages collection. This one is made by HindmostFr

Files:
median.gif  27 kb
runmedian.mq4  4 kb

Ema - rsi adaptive

This is a metatrader 4 version of rsi adaptive ema. Metatrader 5 version made by integer and this is a conversion of it. There are some other rsi adaptive ema calculations but this one is a direct conversion of integers version (here is one post where it was posted : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page8 )

Thank you

Hi Mladen,

really THX for this fast reply and the ema - rsi - adaptive!!!

Greetings robcole

Alerts Please

fxbs:
good old SquizeMA with envelopes (Kalenzo) update20081013

Mladen, Can add you two alerts. One when the blue line leaves yellow squeeze area and being above the red line, and another when the blue line leaves the dark golden squeeze line area and being below the red line?

ish

Files:

Here you go MAsThresHold is changed to be in pips now (it was in points before, so you might have to adjust it to your needs. Alerts added when the "squeeze zone" is exited as you described it

ismael360:
Mladen, Can add you two alerts. One when the blue line leaves yellow squeeze area and being above the red line, and another when the blue line leaves the dark golden squeeze line area and being below the red line? ish

mladen:
Here you go MAsThresHold is changed to be in pips now (it was in points before, so you might have to adjust it to your needs. Alerts added when the "squeeze zone" is exited as you described it

Thanks Mladen. Much appreciated.

Ish

I have used the MA_price_alert to send alert whenever price touch EMA50. And then I put the alert again when price touch EMA10. I need it to trade pullback/retracement on m15 but it is too much enable/disable my indicator. Can someone code an indicator that make alert ONLY if price travels from one MA to another MA? picture example attached.

I hope someone have the time to make this indicator. It certainly helps saving time switching my indicator ON and OFF.

Thank You

Files:
sample.gif  14 kb

Here is one indicator that can show you when the price is between the two averages

The problem is if you use "raw price" it will be "noisy" (set the "price period" to 1 and you will see what do I mean), so you can use filtering (one more fast average as a smoothing filter) to make it less noisy. If the value is less than 1 and greater than -1, the price is between 2 averages, otherwise it is above (for values 1) or bellow (for values -1) the two averages. That way you can detect when is it "traveling" from one average to another or is outside the two averages, but as far as I see even with additional smoothing it would give you a lot of signals

On the example bellow is the indicator (no alerts in it - for the number of alerts it would raise) with the same averages and a "smoothed price"used in calculation on the main chart to show how it compares. Probably this is one of those cases when men does a better job than the machine (since men can "generalize" what a machine can not)

thelearner:
I have used the MA_price_alert to send alert whenever price touch EMA50. And then I put the alert again when price touch EMA10. I need it to trade pullback/retracement on m15 but it is too much enable/disable my indicator. Can someone code an indicator that make alert ONLY if price travels from one MA to another MA? picture example attached.

I hope someone have the time to make this indicator. It certainly helps saving time switching my indicator ON and OFF.

Thank You
Reason: