CatFx50 - page 794

hi,

there is a actually a little error with tsr-daily range indicator. if you use the template, it can work perfectly but if you want to add the indicator to the chart manually, you can't.

I already check the code and it happen that the author forgot to close the comment at the bottom of the code.

hope anyone knows the author can inform him about this.

ukm007:
hi,

there is a actually a little error with tsr-daily range indicator. if you use the template, it can work perfectly but if you want to add the indicator to the chart manually, you can't.

I already check the code and it happen that the author forgot to close the comment at the bottom of the code.

hope anyone knows the author can inform him about this.

Original thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Any EA for CatFx50?

Hi Nina,

I am new to this CatFx50 system. I was simply blown off at how great this system is. I live in a cave where i only used Parabolic SAR, EMA, MACD and Stoch.

So far is there any EA created for this system. Mind if you can upload?

Thanks so much!!!

Ah Ming

ah ming:
Hi Nina,

I am new to this CatFx50 system. I was simply blown off at how great this system is. I live in a cave where i only used Parabolic SAR, EMA, MACD and Stoch.

So far is there any EA created for this system. Mind if you can upload?

Thanks so much!!!

Ah Ming

Hi!

I think there are people out there that have made a CatFX50 EA, but I do not know who they are. I do not have it.

Hi!

I thought I'd seen all a man can see when being in this "almost scam world called trading in general". I was wrong. I got a mail from Elliot Wave International. They say that oil has gone and goes up because there is a wave and they deny "its fundamental reasons".

http://www.elliottwave.com/freeupdates/archives/2008/05/08/Why-Oil-Prices-Change-%E2%80%93-Part-III.aspx

In China, oil demand was 1.07 billion barrels in 2006, up from 166 million ten yers earlier, a 600% growth. And what about India?

Pals, the day you think a tech pattern is going to change the world, that day you'll be dead or the biggest scam guru on earth.

"I had heard about technical analysis and chart patterns, and looking at this stuff I would say, what kind of voodoo is this? I was very, very skeptical that technical analysis had value. So I used the computers to check it out, and what I learned was that there was, in fact, no useful reality there. Statistically and mathematically all these tools -- stochastics, RSI, chart patterns, Elliot Wave, and so on -- just don't work. If you code any of these rigorously into a computer and test them they produce no statistical basis for making money; they're just wishful thinking. But I did find one thing that worked. In fact almost all technical analysis can be reduced to this one thing, though most people don't realize it: the distributions of returns are not normal; they are skewed and have "fat tails." In other words, markets do produce profitable trends. Sure, I found things that work over the short term, systems that work for five or ten years but then fail miserably. Everything you made, you gave back. Over the long term, trends are where the money is." DR. Gary Hirst.

Fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals.

Hi!

Now, while trading below 1.5463, its way is down to 1.5258 - 1.5215/10 - 1.5170.

It needs to hold above 1.5463 if we want it up to 1.5549 on its way to 1.5754 - 1.5797.

Very tough week we've had on EURUSD. But it has closed the week above my line in the sand: 1.5463. So, for me now, as long as it keeps above, it is bullish and it should try to hit 1.5506 - 35 - 49 at least.

We have a lot of EZ data this week. We'll see where it will close next Friday.

hi there, very interesting this cat

i was wondering if to enter i have to use TF = 30....or if i can use the TF 5 minutes to get into the trade....

which is the exact way to use it? i read the docs....and they are pretty clear....

but was still wondering if i can use it on TF 5 minutes....

what do u think about?

i will soon study how to write EA....it is really interesting!

Hi

Is anyone making money on Ninas systyem?

tjames35:
Is anyone making money on Ninas systyem?

Hi!

tjames, I do make money with CatFX50 system and many others do too.

Is CatFX50 system the only "tool" I rely on when trading? It isn't.

I never forget the daily open. I look at hourly opens. I have a plan. I have my weekly goal. I do not trade all day long. I've learned with blood and pain that trading is "gambling". I like to scalp. It is easy to do so if you know what you are doing. I trade mainly eurusd now. I've learned to focus on one pair. I've learned when to trade it. I have CatFX50 always running on TF 30m, but I use hourly and 5m charts without any indicators at all. And I never forget my levels of support and resistance.

I do not take into account nothing of what pundits say. No forecast. They know the same than you and me and their living does not come out of trading, but selling.

I do not think, I trade what I see. If I do not like what I see, I do not trade. When scalping, I always close 50-75% of my position once at +5-8 pips and then I place stop at be+1. I do not let any single trade go 10 pips against me. If I lose twice, I do not trade more that day. Sometimes, I get 5 pips to see my stop hit at be+1 and then the pair goes with fury up or down without me. No problem. I won and that is great. Sometimes, I enter and I do not have time to close it cause it keeps giving me easy money.

Again, learn to trade based on price action. Learn to trade using naked charts.

Good luck!

Hi!

Pundits say the worse is already over in USA. From here to the Moon. OK, now they are looking for a hike on US rates. Great. Gorgeous.

The majority of pundits work for the system. The system wants your money; the system needs you to be always on the buy side; the system wants you to feel happy; the system needs you to buy whatever thing you see; the system needs you. Well, the system doesn't care about you, but your money.

CNBC is the paradigm of what I'm saying. Bull shit every second. The FED has bailed out the strongest with your money and you are going to pay the bill. Sure you will.

But the FED will not hike, my friends. They will not do it for quite a long time.

You will see the next NFP. If I'm wrong, sorry; I'm not a pundit and I do not work for the system. So, I'm free to say whatever thing I think.

Hundred thousands of American citizens are feeling the pain and they are paying the bill. None of those Wall Street bastards have been sent to jail. None of those rating agencies have been prosecuted.

Back to basics.

It needs to hold above 1.5463if we want it up to 1.5549 on its way to 1.5754 - 1.5797.

EURUSD hit 1.5549 and closed at 1.5593. It made a high on Friday at 1.5601.

Reason: