Just a consultation - page 4

passerby13:

The idea essentially lies on the surface. But maybe not for everyone, I'm just close to what I'm talking about in my job.

Greed/fear cycles work in all markets, but the onset of the cycle has to be caught by analysing the onset of change in all markets. That is, if you gather the dynamics of the top ten stock indices (better futures, if traded around the clock), bonds, currencies, commodities (I had only gold and oil, but you can of course add industrial metals like copper or aluminum), and process it all correctly, then a shift in sentiment begins to appear before the market starts to recognize it. Sometimes 10-15 minutes before the news, sometimes an hour or two before, you can't tell in advance. For example, the currency begins to move on the news, but the shift in sentiment starts earlier and is visible in other markets. Let's say, the news are about to be published, and 2-3 hours before that a slight change in bond yields begins, and it becomes clear where the market is leaning. Often not in the direction that analysts predict.

Accordingly, the point is, by processing information from different markets, to see the origination and extinction of cycles of fear and greed a little earlier, even before the mainstream market becomes aware of it. My processing is in Excel, it is enough if you know what to process and how to process it. But manually entering data is no fun. This data should be read automatically from anywhere, from investing or from Bloomberg.

The idea is very clear, I've been thinking about this kind of analysis for a long time and I know it works.
In other words you can say it is tracking capital movements.
Many people just don't understand the fundamental meaning and how to interpret the values, so they don't understand the idea.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

pretty much said it all... except for the idea

no idea.

and this is the third attempt :-)

Well, now I'm having trouble understanding what you call an idea. It's not like I'm suggesting a technical treatment of one parameter - price. There is no idea.

The question is only to collect information in one place and put it in another.

And what to do with this information - you need special knowledge. I have explained in brief. There are fundamental dependencies between the markets and between the moods of investors.

I will give you an example. Let's say, the inflation data is published in the USA. There is last month's data and there is a forecast from Bloomberg. This forecast is known to everyone and is published in calendars. Many banks make their own forecasts and even write special reviews. If the data is worse than forecasted the dollar goes down. If it is better - it goes up. This is also known to all.

Let's say, a couple of days before the publication the forecasts are positive, it means that the market is going to go up, if the real data is not worse.

And at the same time, bond yields are not rising or even declining. This means that the part of the market that is guided by the forecasts is buying a little bit in the hope of catching a rise, while the part of the market that operates with real money is not buying, because they have other forecasts. And if you look at the changes in the debt market, you can see in advance where big business, not analysts, are leaning.

This is just a small example of what this is all about.

Is this news to you? The idea? Here I don't see how it's a difficult task to take the data in investing and put it in the eexcel. But 2 months of hard mental work, I'm sorry, I don't believe it.

Roman:

The idea is very clear, I have been thinking about this kind of analysis for a long time and I know it works.
In other words you can say it is tracking capital movements.
Many people here just do not understand the fundamental meaning and how to interpret the values, so they do not understand the idea.

You got me right there. Yes, fundamental analysis and capital movements. Markets are constantly flowing one into the other and starting to do so even before the process is understood by the bulk of the market.

passerby13:

Well, now I find it hard to understand what you call an idea. It's not like I'm suggesting a technical treatment of one parameter - price. There is no idea here.

The question is only to collect information in one place and put it in another.

And what to do with this information requires special knowledge. I have explained in brief. There are fundamental dependencies between the markets and between the moods of investors.

I will give you an example. Let's say, the inflation data is published in the USA. There is last month's data and there is a forecast from Bloomberg. This forecast is known to everyone and is published in calendars. Many banks make their own forecasts and even write special reviews. If the data is worse than forecasted the dollar goes down. If it is better - it goes up. This is also known to all.

Let's say, a couple of days before the publication the forecasts are positive, it means that the market is going to go up, if the real data is not worse.

And at the same time, bond yields are not rising or even declining. This means that the part of the market that is guided by the forecasts is buying a little bit in the hope of catching a rise, while the part of the market that operates with real money is not buying, because they have other forecasts. And if you look at the changes in the debt market, you can see in advance where big business, not analysts, are leaning.

This is just a small example of what this is all about.

Is this news to you? The idea? Here I don't see how it's a difficult task to take the data in investing and put it in the eexcel. But I'm sorry, I don't believe in two months of mental work.

Then just put it in excel. You don't want to mess with people's heads.

If you have a good discipline (however a trader gets it), you may get up in the morning - read and fill it in... After six months, you have exact terms of reference - where things come from and where they are put, why they are put, and how they are checked.

But this is a public forum about MQL - if you (really) need to implement an idea, you may publish it in full.

If the idea is worth it and someone likes it, they will discuss it, criticise it and improve it. Otherwise, you will have to pay up to $2K and go to freelance.

---

how much do you value your idea and personal time ? at 40 quid ?

1. You need to log in to investing.

2. Go to the portfolio page.

3.Download the data, which data... This all needs to be written.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Just a consultation

passerby13, 2019.11.25 17:56

How much can such a job cost? and will anyone undertake it? Thanks in advance

As far as I'm concerned $100 is the minimum bar. If they ask for less then they have probably never dealt with authorization.

And in what language do you need an implementation? Or it is not a principle?

Maybe it makes sense to simply paste the data (quotes for various instruments) in Excel.

Evgeny Belyaev:

1. You need to log in to investing.

2. Go to the portfolio page.

3.Download the data, which data... It all needs to be written out.

For me, $100 is the minimum bar. If they ask for less, then most likely never dealt with authorization.

And what language is the implementation needed? Or it's not a big deal?

Go to sleep.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Sleep.

You're a bastard,

"$40, $2000, Sleep."

You're a genius!

I'll send you the sales book, toss me the address.

jori77:

You're a bastard,

"$40, $2000, Sleep."

You're a genius!

I'll send you the sales book, send me the address.
throw me some money, I'll send him a scan... :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
drop me some money and I'll send him a scan... :-)

ahaha))) this day will not end today))

jori77:

You're a genius!

I know.

Reason: