yes

also neuimex is Swiss

thats why Catfx 50 had work good only with neuimex last 2 years

i think the idea about mental stop its the right one

thanks a lot Nina

Hi!

EURUSD:

Nice, isn't it?

The question is: When will they intervene? Yes. You know, they believe in free markets.

A suggestion to make Daily Range Calculator much better!

Hi, Nina. I have downloaded your system and been using it for quite some time. It is great! However, if you can add a function of lot size calculation to the Daily Range Calculator (DRC), the Catfx50 will be close to perfect.

I elabrate on my raw idea as follows:

Based on the DRC, it is easy to know where should us put SL, however it does not tell us corresponding lot size if we only want to risk, let's say, 5% of our deposit. So, I (and all the other guys using Catfx50) would appreciate if you could improve the DRC to include the function of lot size calculation, i.e. we only need to set the percentage of deposit we want to risk in one trade, and then the DRC will automatically calculate the lot size according to the deposit in our accounts.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards

lleh

a little problem of the Daily Range Calculator

Further, I also found there is a little bug in the Daily Range Calculator: the stop loss can not be properly displayed, the "Pips at" overlaps with the point of Stoploss. Pls see the attached pic.

Hope someone can fix this problem as well.

Thanks in advance!!

Files:
123_4.gif  47 kb

Hi!

I'm not a programmer, lleh. I can't help on that.

lleh:
Further, I also found there is a little bug in the Daily Range Calculator: the stop loss can not be properly displayed, the "Pips at" overlaps with the point of Stoploss. Pls see the attached pic.

Thanks in advance!!

Maybe with another version.

The thread is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Some problem with other indicator you have was post on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178253/page6

Tsr

lleh:

Thanks in advance!!

Hi

Try this one!

Regards/Saludos

Hi!

Brazilian_Nutter:
Hi Mibl,

I've noticed in you graph you use an indicator (Max Bar Count).

Could you briefily ellaborate how it works...i'm very curious 'bout it.

Cheers,

Marcelo Melo.

Hi Marcelo,

this indicator is a histogram-version of StepMA_Stoch. Originally it is from igorad, modified by Kalenzo.

Regards mibl

Reason: