looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 22

//----------------------------

Why? If you're my friends? And you want some real advice?

Well here's some real advice from an amateur.

You are entering the market. You need to understand a simple thing. It doesn't matter what you do (if you have experience, you do more). It doesn't matter if you buy or sell. It's more important when you finish your game. With the market.

Take my word for it. If I make a trade and I'm not in the mood to play. I'm not going to lose anyway.

So I have no ambition. So I didn't make any money, and whatever.

I never end up losing. No matter what kind of shit I do in the market.

//----

For MT 5fans , this is a masterpiece. Unfortunately for the difference in programming languages. I haven't studied this program thoroughly. But to all users of this program. I would like to point out. In the ranking of the best programs. It is definitely at the top of the ranking. Let's just say I was just unlucky not to start with it.

/---

Once upon a time and somewhere, I read it once. Every trader, TraderStation. earns an average of $75,000 a month? That's bullshit. What do you suppose?????

Crazy???? Or? Bid????

Your forum is not very pleasant to me. I don't know why. It means that there is no need to write anything serious. You are amateurs to me, you are interesting to play with. But no more than that.

Reason: