CatFx50 - page 394

arie
arie  

Hey Guys!

This is my first attempt using CatFX50 for my LIVE...

I got stopped at S1 both for EURUSD (+47 pips!) and GBPUSD (+67 pips!) and I didnt open for USDCHF...

nice my first experience using this system. Hope you all get better than me!

Cheers!

Arie DS

moneyline
moneyline  

Thumbs up to all!

moneyline

VR_SYS
VR_SYS  

Congratulations on your first trades.

Eur /USD - I have collected my 15 pips on contract 1 and 30 pips on contract 2 enough to keep me happy.

sovo1970
sovo1970  

Thanks all for the update of the trade. Follow the catfx50 signal and you gain your pips. thanks again.

peter
peter  

trailing stops and sleep

closed part of usdchf +17pips 2nd part +37 pips last part trailing stop 15 still going. close it out or leave it run? need to sleep hmmmm? great signals today. well the market decided for me while i was brushing my teath .

moneyline
moneyline  
sovo1970:
Thanks all for the update of the trade. Follow the catfx50 signal and you gain your pips. thanks again.

Same here!

I want to show my deepest appreciation to all the members, and in particular to Nina, Mibl, and Harold. Yeah, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this!

I've only been learning about Forex for a little over a month now, never traded in my life! When I started hunting around the Net looking for a place to learn, I was offered all kinds of sure-fire courses and all the snake oil I could tolerate. Somehow I ended up here, and I'm so glad!

I've been glued to this monitor for the last month and it's been well worth it. I guess I should thank my doctor too, he's the one that recommended I find something new to do.

moneyline

sovo1970
sovo1970  
I've been glued to this monitor for the last month and it's been well worth it. I guess I should thank my doctor too, he's the one that recommended I find something new to do. moneyline

Moneyline,

I hear you loud and clear, btw, I hope your doctor is not a cardiologist, lol.

Anyway, today is my 3rd day of demo the catfx50. First day, lost 100 pips (not follow the catfx50 fully). however, after going back with the notes and the forum discussion of everyones. Come out ahead minus 100 pips lost, gain around 150 pips. So, in short, I would like to thanks Nina, Mibl, harold4x, Igorad, et all. THANK YOU....

avici4x
avici4x  

Hi All,

Thank you for all. I got some pips for today, but I did a mistake so lost some pips, but in total still winning. The signal provide in this strategy is clear and I got consistent winning since last week. I just realized how this strategy work after having several lost in the learning curve.

Best Regards,

Avici

kumawat
kumawat  

Sovo

what is your exit strategy.

nina
nina  

Hi!!!

Good morning all!!!

Congratulations!!

Nina