CatFx50 - page 394

geoffro:
Hi all,

Just thought i would take this opportunity to update you on the stats i am doing so far.

Now bear with me as i dont have a whole lot of time to do this but i will get there.

At the moment i have only looked at euro/usd from the begining of april till friday. Also i have not singled out any time frame as yet just looking at all signals given for level 1 entries.

So all up by my account there where 26 signals given for this pair over a 30 day trading period.

please recall i am using targets of T1 15pips,T2 20pips,T3 25pips,T4 30 pips, T5 40pips, T6 45pips, T7 50pips.

so of the 26 signals given,

T1 was reached 84.6% of the time

T2 was reached 77 %

T3 was reached 69%

T4 was reached 69%

T5 was reached 65%

T6 was reached 61.5%

T7 was reached 54%

our 34pip stop loss was only triggered twice

I am wanting to take this a bit further and see what the MNE is at the time of each target being hit.

I dont know if this is what people want to see or not but it is keeping me very interested in this method.

cheers for now

geoff

Well done, mate.

But stick to CatFX50 trading time.

Thank you!

The results, known already, are awesome.

Nina

Hi!

We could have soon level 4 trades on EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF.

EURUSD and GBPUSD will be short and USDCHF will be long.

Low so far on EURUSD is 1.2826

Low so far on GBPUSD is 1.8829

High so far on USDCHF is 1.2090.

S2 on EURUSD is at 1.2827

S2 on cable is at 1.8810

R1 on USDCHF is at 1.2088.

IF YOU DO NOT SEE A BIG RUSH, DO NOT TAKE THAT LEVEL 4 TRADES!!!!!

And if you wanna do it, do it with small possies.

And if I'm damn wrong and we have the drop of the year, sorry. But you will see it because there will be a big push or it should.

Nina

Hello Nina,

I see there is some good support (EUR/USD) right at my 200ema. Just so I can train my thinking....

Are you considering a POSSIBLE EUR/USD level 4 short if it can break through the 200ema and there is enough strength behind it?

Cisco:
Hello Nina,

I see there is some good support (EUR/USD) right at my 200ema. Just so I can train my thinking....

Are you considering a POSSIBLE EUR/USD level 4 short if it can break through the 200ema and there is enough strength behind it?

All I wanna see is strength!!!!!!!!

Nina

strength

Hi nina

are you using the juice indicator to determine the strength or just watching the price

geoff

sovo1970:
Thanks all for the update of the trade. Follow the catfx50 signal and you gain your pips. thanks again.

Same here!

I want to show my deepest appreciation to all the members, and in particular to Nina, Mibl, and Harold. Yeah, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this!

I've only been learning about Forex for a little over a month now, never traded in my life! When I started hunting around the Net looking for a place to learn, I was offered all kinds of sure-fire courses and all the snake oil I could tolerate. Somehow I ended up here, and I'm so glad!

I've been glued to this monitor for the last month and it's been well worth it. I guess I should thank my doctor too, he's the one that recommended I find something new to do.

moneyline

EUR/USD trying to gather strength...New lows

I have short on EUR, it seems there is a strenght, make low of the low.

Hi!

Sold cable and I have trigger ready to close it.

Nina

Files:
today_cable.jpg  38 kb

More.

Now you understand what strength is.

Nina

Files:
Reason: