CatFx50 - page 801

▼▼▼▼▼▼

╟╤╤╬═╧═╧╜

I like kittens

Hi!

Thought to pop up to wish you all Marry Christmas and to say again what I said 2 months ago:

The next 2 to 5 years will be very hard. Lets hope we could overcome all that mess.

Sorry if I'm wrong. Soon we'll see Wall Street going up with fury an all that blah, blah... The point is that we haven't seen the worst yet.

Keep your daily job; try to skip or avoid nonregulated markets. Protect your money.

http://www.vimeo.com/2539741

Hi!

Dear Nina,

Thanks for your wishes.

Wish you Very Marry Christmas and all the best in coming year!

Regards,

Sergey.

nina:
Hi!

Thought to pop up to wish you all Marry Christmas and to say again what I said 2 months ago:

Keep your daily job; try to skip or avoid nonregulated markets. Protect your money.

Playing For Change: Song Around the World | Stand By Me on Vimeo

Hello Nina,

I am a novice trader and I like the CatFX50 system a lot. My question is, could it be effectively used in the current market conditions (high volatility) or better wait for the dust to settle down?

Thanks!

Emil

Hi

Great this strategy.

I tryed the first indicators.

where can I find latest update?

forexsignals444:
Hi

Great this strategy.

I tryed the first indicators.

where can I find latest update?

On first post

Hi, i been using this method and find it very useful.

But the problem is my profit taking is very little. normally bout 20pips. How u guys manage to guage?

hi

Linuxser:
On first post

in 4 years ago

"Hi, i been using this method and find it very useful.

But the problem is my profit taking is very little. normally bout 20pips. How u guys manage to guage? "

try to switch to higher TF

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
in 4 years ago

"Hi, i been using this method and find it very useful.

But the problem is my profit taking is very little. normally bout 20pips. How u guys manage to guage? "

try to switch to higher TF

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

What?

Reason: