CatFx50 - page 800

emilvr:
Hi korosh !

korosh Here, Korosh There, Korosh Anywhere! ( Agha Idito didam khily khoshal shodam! bache haye sarmaye hame ja hastan! )

Best Regards!

Translate pls and write in English only

hi

emilvr:
Hi korosh !

korosh Here, Korosh There, Korosh Anywhere! ( Agha Idito didam khily khoshal shodam! bache haye sarmaye hame ja hastan! )

Best Regards!

hi LINUXER

emilvr is my friend . he speak farsi . he told me : " i am very happy".

kurosh_lava:
hi LINUXER emilvr is my friend . he speak farsi . he told me : " i am very happy".

Ok, I understand now and many users could do same.

Thanks.

Hi!

As you well know, "free market" is dead right now, if we had one before the bail-outs.

I'd like to know how many pals have closed their accounts and quit trading.

I do not know what EURUSD will do next week. More than ever, central banks and other financial institutions are all messing around here. So, any position taken has a lot of risk.

Do whatever you like, try to look at fancy indicators, take into account trends and blah, blah, blah....

We need all the dust settled down and it will take time. So, take care.

With that said, EURUSD should keep above 1.4550 - 1.4589 in order to go to 1.4632 - 1.4680 - 1.4697 - 1.4729 - 1.4800 - 1.4826 - 1.4879 - 1.4891 - 1.4924.

over this weekend the US government is trying to make a deal to buy part of the dead loans from some of the big financial institutions in wall street mostly the mortgage loans, if this happened this should give a boost to the dollar.

while the US government knows and understand that they are buying a dead horse, they explain the situation as an accident on the road, if they haven't removed the damaged cars the whole road will be become blocked , so in an attempt to revive the economy they are going to buy those dead loans.

MiniMe:
over this weekend the US government is trying to make a deal to buy part of the dead loans from some of the big financial institutions in wall street mostly the mortgage loans, if this happened this should give a boost to the dollar. while the US government knows and understand that they are buying a dead horse, they explain the situation as an accident on the road, if they haven't removed the damaged cars the whole road will be become blocked , so in an attempt to revive the economy they are going to buy those dead loans.

as expected the news caused a small push to the dollar on the Monday open

Hi!

To be short and clear, I'd like to post a warning or advise in order to help whoever need it.

What we are seeing today in whatever market from all over the world is something I'd like to name or call as an historic change.

Banks have been playing with money as they were in Las Vegas. They had the green light from governments and its rating agencies. Greed was the goal; nothing else. Money has broken and now the whole world will have to find another system.

That new system, as far as I see it, will be different, much different than the one that has been in charge since Breton Woods.

As there will be more regulation in markets and less leverage will be allowed, only the very big ones will be able to make nice money.

I do not know how long all that will last, but I'm sure we'll see it. So, once more I'd like to stress that, if you have a daily job, do not quit because you think you could trade for a living: DO NOT DO IT!!! Keep your work.

I do not know if "trading" is dead. Not at all. What I think I do know is that the trading we know so far is in great, great danger.

The next 2 to 5 years will be very hard. Lets hope we could overcome all that mess.

Sorry if I'm wrong. Soon we'll see Wall Street going up with fury an all that blah, blah... The point is that we haven't seen the worst yet.

I have developed a few more systems than presented here. Does anybody still trade live this original catfx50 system ? I think that now in this "never seen" volatility it could work really good:-) And it works..I am following this system in demo...and..many pips almost every day...very nice. Thank you Nina:-)

To Nina: On the beginning of this threat you mentioned system called catfx16? Is this system still "alive" or not ? Or dont you want to present it here for free? :-) Thanks Body

Reason: