CatFx50 - page 790

Arman Arman
Arman Arman  

Sl

Hi Nina,

I've tried to use your CatFX50 system for about 3 weeks, It's good for me. Just want to know what's the best Stop Loss using this system and what is trading time to get better result? so far I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

Thanks & Regards,

nina
nina  
ArtFx2008:
Hi Nina,

I've tried to use your CatFX50 system for about 3 weeks, It's good for me. Just want to know what's the best Stop Loss using this system and what is trading time to get better result? so far I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi, ArtF!

Nice to know that. In Forex, pips are made mainly when Frankfurt opens (07:00gmt) and then when London does (08:00gmt). So, you'd better trade those hours if you want to make money.

From 09:00 to 13:00gmt could be a nightmare. It is what I call "Broker's feast Trading Zone".

From 13:00gmt to 17:00gmt you could get some trade, specially if we have US data. The same at 09:30gmt, if we have UK data.

But I want to stress the importance of 07:00/08:00gmt. People that do not trade those openings are wasting their time and money.

About stops: CatFX50 does not use a fixed stop. You should find a significant swing for that and then take into account what you expect.

And remember, the more you trade, the worst.

Brokers are you worst enemies after yourself. Try to find the same lows and highs on different platforms. You will see that they do not match. Why?

lucia
lucia  
nina
nina  
nina
nina  

Bucket shop

Hi!

I'm going to show here today something you should know.

Today we had UK CPI @ 09:30gmt.

OK. Attached you'll find 4 brokers: AleccohFX, InterbankFX, OANDA and Real Time Forex.

Real Time Forex is a market maker from Switzerland. Avoid this broker if you want to make some money here. See it by yourself.

iGoR
iGoR  
nina:
Hi!

I'm going to show here today something you should know.

Today we had UK CPI @ 09:30gmt.

OK. Attached you'll find 4 brokers: AleccohFX, InterbankFX, OANDA and Real Time Forex.

Real Time Forex is a market maker from Switzerland. Avoid this broker if you want to make some money here. See it by yourself.

Hi Nina,

I would say "au contraire mon ami"...

It is an important broker to look at. See them as a leading indicator. If next time you see something similar happening again on RTF go short on the 3 other brokers and you'll make LOADS of pips......

regards..iGoR

nina
nina  
iGoR:
Hi Nina,

I would say "au contraire mon ami"...

It is an important broker to look at. See them as a leading indicator. If next time you see something similar happening again on RTF go short on the 3 other brokers and you'll make LOADS of pips......

regards..iGoR

Hi, Igor!

It does not work like this. They manipulated the rate. More than 30 pips. I just wanted to show who they are and what they do.

nina
nina  

Hi!

Something you should know:

MT4 Brokers' Virtual Dealer Plug-In

jebat
jebat  
nina:
Hi!

Something you should know:

MT4 Brokers' Virtual Dealer Plug-In

owh it's bad but true

then what do you think?

nina
nina  
jebat:
owh it's bad but true then what do you think?

Hi, Jebat!

Things are getting worst. You are to lose all you have here, cause there is no fair play. Almost all of them are bucket shops. They want your money and they will take it sooner than later.

Then, we could talk about "trading" or technical trading, but I do not kave the mood to do so. You know, the deeper I go trading, the better I see that all this could be something like a fallacy.

I trade some of my CatFX50 signals, but I mostly hit and run now without stop loss. I do not want buckect shops to see where I'm and what I want to do. I do not use one single broker. For instance, if I've made two hit and run with one of them; I do the same with another and so on.

Take care!