CatFx50 - page 793

lleh
lleh  

A suggestion to make Daily Range Calculator much better!

Hi, Nina. I have downloaded your system and been using it for quite some time. It is great! However, if you can add a function of lot size calculation to the Daily Range Calculator (DRC), the Catfx50 will be close to perfect.

I elabrate on my raw idea as follows:

Based on the DRC, it is easy to know where should us put SL, however it does not tell us corresponding lot size if we only want to risk, let's say, 5% of our deposit. So, I (and all the other guys using Catfx50) would appreciate if you could improve the DRC to include the function of lot size calculation, i.e. we only need to set the percentage of deposit we want to risk in one trade, and then the DRC will automatically calculate the lot size according to the deposit in our accounts.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards

lleh

lleh
lleh  

a little problem of the Daily Range Calculator

Further, I also found there is a little bug in the Daily Range Calculator: the stop loss can not be properly displayed, the "Pips at" overlaps with the point of Stoploss. Pls see the attached pic.

Hope someone can fix this problem as well.

Thanks in advance!!

Files:
123_4.gif 47 kb
nina
nina  

Hi!

I'm not a programmer, lleh. I can't help on that.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
lleh:
Further, I also found there is a little bug in the Daily Range Calculator: the stop loss can not be properly displayed, the "Pips at" overlaps with the point of Stoploss. Pls see the attached pic.

Thanks in advance!!

Maybe with another version.

The thread is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Some problem with other indicator you have was post on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178253/page6

GoingForward
GoingForward  

Tsr

lleh:

Thanks in advance!!

Hi

Try this one!

Regards/Saludos

nina
nina  

Hi!

nina
nina  

Hi!

Well, a lot of pundits now say that EURUSD has seen its last high: 1.6019.

From there, EURUSD has gone down very fast to 1.5554. And maybe it could go to 1.53xx this week or lower. But I'd like to point out something:

FED will cut again this week, from 2,25 to 2%. Lets imagine too that GDP comes out lower than expected and that NFP comes out much more down than they say. Pundits then will say....bla, bla, bla....

The majority of pundits work for big houses. They are not independent. You should not forget that. Trading is a dirty business.

Have we seen the last high on EURUSD? I do not know. If I were to answer that question taking into account what's going on in Spain, I'd say yes. But if I look at Germany, all what I can say is: maybe not, not yet.

We'll see. This week is going to be a very important one.

hbrandt
hbrandt  

Thank You

NINA, I just came across your thread a few days ago. First of all let me tell you how impresed I am with the lenght of your thread! I can not beleive it's longevity! I did not finish yet reading the whole thread (I'm only at page 108 :-) but I will continue to read it since I did gain so much from it already!!! You are an awsome mentor and a great inspiration.

I did set your settings ( and a few others that I picked up from the first 100 pages :-)... and with help of it + one more indicator :-) I made 3 succesfull trades yesterday and one this morning :-)

The extra tool that i use is "Band Sqeeze v5" from another forum and thread called Pivot Point Squeeze. Basically the green bars reprezent the BolingerBands squeese... ready to explode ...:-)

I like to take your signal right after a green squeeze :-)

Looks that it works on JPY as well :-) ...here are some samples....hopefully you won't mind... :-)

?

One more time: THANK YOU

P.S. please continue to keep this thread alive ! ...by leaving notes and abservations :-) It's awsome:-)

frantacech
frantacech  
nina:
Hi!

Another nice week for the EUR. And another awful week for the USD. I feel sorry and sad at a time for those top hunters or bottom pickers.

EURUSD has gained +312 pips. +2.02%.

USDCHF has lost -268 pips. -2.68% (below parity for the first time in history!)

USDJPY has lost -357 pips. -3.60%

GBPUSD has gained +84 pips. +0.42%

GBPJPY has lost -636 pips. -3.17%

GBPCHF has lost -454 pips. -2.25%

EURJPY has lost -234 pips. -1.51%

EURGBP has gained +125 pips. +1.61%

Hi, I send tool for weekly review...

nina
nina  

Hi!

hbrandt: Nice to know you are making money with your version of CatFX50.

frantacech: thank you for your indis. But there must be something wrong: I get empty windows.