CatFx50 - page 796

hi

oil is $135 now ,,, eur retrace for sky rocketed ????

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
oil is $135 now ,,, eur retrace for sky rocketed ????

Hi!

I do not know. Look at levels given. Today there has been some kind of mild intervention. You do not send EURUSD 115 pips down without data. Don't worry, with oil making new highs, we'll or we should see eurusd higher.

It has retraced 61.8 so far.

newdigital:
Two EAs are in elite section (TimeBreakExpert_v1.1 and WNV EA - post #21 of elite section files thread) but I did not try them sorry. And we are having this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177263 with some more and different.

Hi!

Thank you, Newdigital and frantacech. But none of EA's given let me trade a time box. To trade that time box, EA must read the range of time set.

nina:
Hi! Thank you, Newdigital and frantacech. But none of EA's given let me trade a time box. To trade that time box, EA must read the range of time set.

Hello, maybe an old one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173379

Or this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Linuxser:
Hello, maybe an old one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173379 Or this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Hi, Linuxser!

Those will do fine. THX.

Hi!

EURUSD has gained +192 pips this week again. 3 weeks making higher highs and higher lows. Not bad, isn't it?

And now pundits are deleting all they said about eurusd bearishness.

I've been euro bullish for more than a year now. And I'm still bullish. Will eurusd finish its amazing rise someday? Yes, it will. But we need first to see USA coming out of their bad fundamentals. And we need to see Germany going downtown. While Germany keeps doing well and oil above $100, I do not see any reason to say euro will reverse. No way.

Sooner than later, we'll see a big sell off on commodities and euro will drop hard. And again, pundits saying bla, bla, bla...

It is very hard to make a living out of trading being a retail trader. Very hard.

I want to stress again that the more you focus on fancy indicators, the worst. Bank traders and brokers know those indicators much better than you. If I were a bank trader, I'd see the book with all buy and sell stops and position already taken with their stop losses. Easy for me to kill you and cash in nice money. That's what they do till a big one comes in and kill them too sometimes.

Learn to trade without any indicator at all. Focus on one single pair. Make a daily goal and close your platform once attained.

How many times your stop of 34 pips has been killed to see it goes to 35 and then back on your way? How many times?

How many times you waited for your fancy indicators to give a signal to see the very second after the price goes against you? How many times?

But you, we all, keep looking for the Holy Grail of the indicators. The more indicators you place on a chart, the clear a picture of your confidence will be.

Get rid of all kind of pundits. Get rid of the majority of indicators. Focus on one single pair. Study it. Stare at it all day, week long. Look at its hourly range. Try to find how many times after an hourly move tends to close very near to the open of that hour. Try to find its cadence: how many pips up; how many down on each movement and so on....

Sorry for the length of this dissertation. But I begin to know why 95-98% of retail forex traders lose all they have. And I get upset when I see the same mistakes I made and make to be repeated again, again and again.

All pairs have a moment during the day that will give you pips for sure. Try to know that time on your favorite one.

About EURUSD:

Again, while above 1.5754, its way is to 1.5840. And then, we'll see. I think EURUSD will make a big move soon. It should be up and it should broke last all time high. There are only two single conditions: commodities and oil must keep where they are or make new highs and new data should not be deep in the red on EZ.

If both conditions are met, we'll see EURUSD above 1.6000 and then we'll talk about a coordinated central banks intervention. Though I think their line in the sand is at 1.6200.

Good luck!

Hi!

What do you think about my new system?

Do you think we need another indicator to filter bad signals?

I think we could add two more, but I have my doubts, so I think you may want to help.

What do you think when you see a chart like this?

Files:
new_system.jpg  235 kb

i think but im not sure

seems to be in disco or at Las Vegas

nina:
Hi!

What do you think about my new system?

Do you think we need another indicator to filter bad signals?

I think we could add two more, but I have my doubts, so I think you may want to help.

What do you think when you see a chart like this?

Nice colors ,but small indicators. Where is Moon phase?

Hi!

That new system and chart was a joke. But what it is not a joke is what the majority of wanna-be-traders-wanting-to-make-a-living do.

Never mind, you are not going to believe what I say. That's why bank traders and some brokers make money and you lose it. As real as I say it.

How many times you got in a trade cause your indicator told you to do so or because you though it was a good support that broke just to see the price go some pips in your favour and then reverse with fury?. And then, your stop of 30-34-50 pips got killed? Why do you think this happens again and again and again?

OK, no more about that. Do whatever you like with your money.

Reason: