CatFx50 - page 273

Todays recap

GBPUSD

- level 2 long at 9:30cet 1.7544 - made a high at 1.7595 at 11:00cet >> max. pos. profit +51 pips (ex spread)

- level 1 short at 15:30cet 1.7539 - made a low at 1.7487 at 18:00cet >> max. pos. profit +52 pips (ex spread)

EURUSD

- level 1 short at 15:00cet 1.2242 - made a low at 1.2195 at 16:00cet >> max. pos. profit +47 pips (ex spread)

USDCHF

- level 3*) short at 9:30cet 1.2835 - made a low at 1.2805 at 11:00cet >> max. pos. profit +30 pips (ex spread)

- level 1 long at 15:00cet 1.2871 - made a high at 1,2928 at 18:00cet >> max. pos. profit +57 pips (ex. spread)

*) level 3 because there was no crossing on close of the candle with ema50

What a day and what a week!

It is clear that it is nearly impossible to enter alle these trades (some at the same time) and realize all these pips. But neverthess if you made some of these it's ok.

happy trading

mibl

anina

ted_newyork:
this is today's nina indicator with gbp/usd

from to and is a time line.

and are bars.

at the point

only 1 blue dot but no arrow

next, at the point, in the picture we can clearly see red arrow with blue dot, but at that time we did not see it.

no dot and no red arrow with bar.

when bar just opened nest to bar, we found

dot and arrow in

that why we did not enter at the bar but bar.

I think this second blue dot and red arrow should be appeared with bar.

is GMT6:30

disappeared 's blue dot.

If we see only time line ,

indicator nina showed us best timing for entry, but

this blue dot and red arrow were not there with bar

but with open of bar.

I hope this picture will help for tuning up indicator!!

(I am using next.)

http://neuimex.com/

ted

Hi ted

I know the nina indicator should be set to 9000 but set the indicator to 2000 bars and see what happens. I had noticed that the nina indicator sometimes "lag" a little, so i'm using one set to 9000 bars and another to 2000 bars and my personal choice i prefer the indicator set to 2000 bars.

Angel

Files:
messedup.jpg  154 kb

Angel:
Hi ted

I know the nina indicator should be set to 9000 but set the indicator to 2000 bars and see what happens. I had noticed that the nina indicator sometimes "lag" a little, so i'm using one set to 9000 bars and another to 2000 bars and my personal choice i prefer the indicator set to 2000 bars.

Angel

Hi Angel,

if you take the aNina with 2.000 - will it not show mostly the same picture as Histo_StepMA with +/-0.04 ? (> 95%)

mibl

Angel:
Hi Mibl

Indeed Mate, i use it mostly because it's easier at least for me to spot the 50EMA crosses. I still use the nina with 9000 but sometimes there is some lag, check the pic i upload in the post above.

Angel

I saw that - and my impression is that Histo 2000 = aNina 2000 (nearly) - is that correct? Can you please look back on your chart and compare these two if they generate the same signals?

Thanks mibl

Hi, mates!!

Ok, we have a big problem with Neuimex today.

15:00cet bar on EURUSD opened at 1.2221 when it opened at 1.2241. I do not know what happened here, but this is what I have on chart.

Right entry was at 1,2241. EMA50 was at 1.2284. More than 20 pips away. A risky sell, but data was saying "sell, me; sell, me".

Mibl has already done a good recap.

Nina

mibl:
GBPUSD

- level 2 long at 9:30cet 1.7544 - made a high at 1.7595 at 11:00cet >> max. pos. profit +51 pips (ex spread)

- level 1 short at 15:30cet 1.7539 - made a low at 1.7487 at 18:00cet >> max. pos. profit +52 pips (ex spread)

EURUSD

- level 1 short at 15:00cet 1.2242 - made a low at 1.2195 at 16:00cet >> max. pos. profit +47 pips (ex spread)

USDCHF

- level 3*) short at 9:30cet 1.2835 - made a low at 1.2805 at 11:00cet >> max. pos. profit +30 pips (ex spread)

- level 1 long at 15:00cet 1.2871 - made a high at 1,2928 at 18:00cet >> max. pos. profit +57 pips (ex. spread)

*) level 3 because there was no crossing on close of the candle with ema50

What a day and what a week!

It is clear that it is nearly impossible to enter alle these trades (some at the same time) and realize all these pips. But neverthess if you made some of these it's ok.

happy trading

mibl

Hi,

Pips made today by CatFX50:

TOTAL= + 207 pips*

* I do not count that level 3 on USDCHF.

mibl:
I saw that - and my impression is that Histo 2000 = aNina 2000 (nearly) - is that correct? Can you please look back on your chart and compare these two if they generate the same signals? Thanks mibl

Yes mibl you're right, they generate the same signals.

Angel

mibl:
Hi Angel,

if you take the aNina with 2.000 - will it not show mostly the same picture as Histo_StepMA with +/-0.04 ? (> 95%)

mibl

Hi Mibl

Indeed Mate, i use it mostly because it's easier at least for me to spot the 50EMA crosses. I still use the nina with 9000 but sometimes there is some lag, check the pic i upload in the post above.

Btw Mibl i just check your pic and your nina indicator behavior is way more accuracy than the one on my chars, like yesterday on the cable around 9pm to 1:30am, your nina only shows 4 dots and 1 red arrow, although mine shows 4 dots, 2 green arrows and 1 red arrow. Wierd stuff :|

Angel

Hi!

Pips that has generated CatFX50 so far this week:

Monday: 126

Tusday: 260

Wednesday: 41

Thursday: 207

Total so far= + 634.

Wrong signals: none

Nina

please let me know same of your tequnic

Hi, Nina

Please let me know some of your technique,

I (and my friends )want to learn about your system as much as I can.

question 1:

Eur/Usd, I checked North Finance and find out you were right.

Entry price was 1.2241.

while we were watching it ext ream movement, you entered with more than 40 pips away which is very risky challenge from your catfx50 rules.

What made you entering this trade without hesitation?

Because of the movement from news?

I would like to know how to think when I use your system.

especially when I see 20 pips wide entry or MORE than 20 pips wide

difficult entry. You said you saw the data.

What kind of data were you seeing for this particular entry?

question 2:

I checked usd/chf with north finance, and also find out it totally different

from Nextt.

With Nextt , entry point was 39 pips away,but

from North Finance, it was 22 pips away and this one is easy to challenge for

entry( compare to 39 pips wide).

(I attached this chf/usd from north finance and nextt.)

Are you checking both chart at the same time, or you just using only

nextt ?

question 3:

I think you always using multi lots for trade.

I am using 2 lots for each entry and exit one of them when trade made

its first 15pips, then after that move up stop loss to brake even.

but this way, retracement hit my stop loss easily.

so far, I have no negative results from catfx50 which is GREAT, but the way moving stop loss to brake even, I think I need to find out more good timing in order to stay in trade (avoiding retracement)

If you have any suggestion, please let me know.

question 4:

Reading your entry, your entry is always perfect, and ours were always

too late.

Could you tell me how you entered very close to opening price, I think you are using market order, but not entry order.

What kind of technique should I learn for best entry like you?

Need just practice or something else?

request:

If it ok,

Could you please attach your current template of catfx50?

If so, We can use exactly same type of chart with you.

I know I am asking too much, please forgive me.

I hope this questions and answer also help a lot of friends in this forum,

Thank you.

ted

nina:
Hi, mates!!

Ok, we have a big problem with Neuimex today.

15:00cet bar on EURUSD opened at 1.2221 when it opened at 1.2241. I do not know what happened here, but this is what I have on chart.

Right entry was at 1,2241. EMA50 was at 1.2284. More than 20 pips away. A risky sell, but data was saying "sell, me; sell, me".

Mibl has already done a good recap.

Nina