Hello Group,

More 200 pip today.. to be continued

The new rules:

Rules:

FT: M30

Indicators: IND Inverse +MA50

FX_Fisher

Stoch (5.3.3)

Buy: cross INDinverse+EMA50 (no reference mark) Stoch green line with the top of the red line and it must go up + Fx_fisher :it bar must be green and above reference mark 0

To close the order: with the crossing of the line of Stoch or TP = 15 or 20

Sell: inverse

For the sell, to see the reverse and the same for to close order

you must have the 3 indicators to validate the order at the same time

I continue has to follow the messages of the method original of NINA in order to find a better method of exit.

Bruno, so far no negative trades?

Would it be possible to post a summary of your trades each day and maybe charts for them sometimes too? thx

to BrunoFX

could you please attach your version of FX Fisher indicator. My Fisher changes color so often, that i don't know is it proper signal or not. And maybe you can add examples of your trades with charts.

Thanks

BrunoFX:
Hello Group, More 200 pip today.. to be continued

If you make some manual backtest your system is less profitable than nina and many false signal

hello Traders,

ycomp:
Bruno, so far no negative trades? Would it be possible to post a summary of your trades each day and maybe charts for them sometimes too? thx

I would try to make my to better put that to you, but I would have much work to leave D ela next week. I invite you to test this method as described above and you will tell us your comments

krall:
to BrunoFX

could you please attach your version of FX Fisher indicator. My Fisher changes color so often, that i don't know is it proper signal or not. And maybe you can add examples of your trades with charts.

Thanks

I attach the indicator known this post

leutzuro:
If you make some manual backtest your system is less profitable than nina and many false signal

This method results from the method of Nina and I manage to take trades before the signals of Nina. But it is true that with the CCI, we have at present less false signals.

Files:
fx_fish.mq4  4 kb

This method results from the method of Nina and I manage to take trades before the signals of Nina. But it is true that with the CCI, we have at present less false signals.

Sorry but i think you dont understand what i try to tell you:)

I make some manual backtest and this system give more false signal than nina system

hello,

Trades really made manually (not hypothetical) :

(Gmt+1)

08h30 EURUSD, sold at 1.2075 --> 1.2053 = +22 pip

10h30 EURUSD, bought at 1.2073 --> 1.2075= +2 pip

14h30 EURUSD, bought at 1.2076 --> 1.2101= +25 pip

Total eurusd : +49 pip

10h30 USDCHF, sold at 1.2846--> 1.2837= +9 pip

14h30 USDCHF, sold at 1.2826--> 1.2815= +11 pip

Total usdchf : +20 pip

08h30 USDJPY, sold at 115.43 --> 115.20 = +23 pip

13h30 USDJPY, sold at 115.29 --> 115.03 = +26 pip

Total usdjpy : +49 pip

10h30 GBPUSD, bought at 1.7566 --> 1.7604 = +56 pip

Total gbpusd : +56 pip

Total : 174 pip

leutzuro:
Sorry but i think you dont understand what i try to tell you:) I make some manual backtest and this system give more false signal than nina system

Indeed, I do not include/understand your question can be a mistranslation sorry. Please express your questions differently, thank you.

Bruno

Keep up the good work. I did a cursory manual backtest. It looks good to me.

Reason: