CatFx50 - page 283

rollingstone
rollingstone  

Triggerlines

Hi Harold,

Just as an aside,

Do you find triggerlines are very processor intensive ?

I watch 6 currency pairs and would like to have 2 triggerlines on each chart but if I put them on SB slows down and takes at least 1-2 seconds to respond everytime I move the chart or want to draw a trendline etc.

mibl
mibl  
Dave1:
I have a query about stepchoppy, It is blank on my screen. How do you put the other two indicators, StepMAv7 and StepRSIv5.2, into stepchoppy folder so as to display it.

Hi Dave1,

take care that the names of the indicator files are identical with the names of the indicators called in the stepchoppy-indicator. Than it should work.

- StepMA_v7.mq4

- StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

(The ex4-files are the compiled version. MT4 will create/compile them at start.)

mibl

reemul99
reemul99  

Buy on GBP/USD ?

Are we coming CLOSE (not yet) to a buy on GBP ?

mibl
mibl  
reemul99:
Are we coming CLOSE (not yet) to a buy on GBP ?

Hi reemul99,

currently a correction of the down move is running in cable. As you see in the chart the retracement stopped at todays pivot point for the time beeing.

Wait until this situation is more clearly. From the current point of view a level 2 signal short could be created just as well.

mibl

Files:
fx_020.jpg 141 kb
reemul99
reemul99  

Somethings different

mibl:
Hi reemul99,

currently a correction of the down move is running in cable. As you see in the chart the retracement stopped at todays pivot point for the time beeing.

Wait until this situation is more clearly. From the current point of view a level 2 signal short could be created just as well.

mibl

My chart seems to read a little different... not sure why ....

Files:
moneyline
moneyline  

Originally Posted by mibl

Hi reemul99,

mibl

Yep, that it is. While EURO/USD and USD/CHF remain largely rangebound.

moneyline

ericfx
ericfx  
mibl:
Hi Dave1,

take care that the names of the indicator files are identical with the names of the indicators called in the stepchoppy-indicator. Than it should work.

- StepMA_v7.mq4

- StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

(The ex4-files are the compiled version. MT4 will create/compile them at start.)

mibl

how do u use stepchoppy????

reemul99
reemul99  
moneyline:
Yep, that it is. While EURO/USD and USD/CHF remain largely rangebound. moneyline

Man, ... this is nerve racking -- do something!

Its like a damn ping pong game all within about 10 pips!

Ugh!

Trip my frickin Stop loss or make me some money, one or the other, but this range/whipsaw stuff is the worst.

moneyline
moneyline  
ericfx:
how do u use stepchoppy????

Hi ericfx,

Look at the colors and scroll your mouse over them. Absolute red is a sell and absolute blue is a buy. All the other shades in between mean either +- choppiness or an upcoming trend change.

moneyline

mibl
mibl  
reemul99:
My chart seems to read a little different... not sure why ....

The message of your chart is the same, Histo is red, aNina is short

Difference could come from different data provider (I use North Finance) or different settings of Histo (2.000 bars), a Nina (9.000)

mibl