Live tests with real money

By now, traders should be are aware to the fact that live accounts behaves differently than demo or backtests, due to the fact that that live orders need to be filled with both a buyer and a seller, while demo and backtests orders are filled no matter what.

For this reason, I have decided to look for profitable systems and test them on live account with real money.

Normaly I setup an account with 50-100$ and use it to test an EA or strategy for a month or two, and later I would use the same account to test other EAs, lots size is 0.01.

I wonder if more people would like to join me and post their true experience with the systems on forex-tsd.com, no demo no backtests only live real money account results are accepted here.

I have already tested, these systems on a demo then after they are proven profitable I move to a live test, the results are different.

10point3 : ( original –August 2006) Losses

Firbird EA ( Dec 2006) Losses

Goblin EA ( Dec 2006 ) Losses

Isakas manual by Zeman ( Dec 2006- Feb 2007) profitable is active market, losses in trending market

DIN 2.4 , 1.8 and 1.6 ( March 2007 ) losses

Steinitz (currently testing it on a demo) profitable

Trading the Asian High and Asian Low : manual by FXOperator ( 2 weeks – live account) profitable

First 200 pips on me , the rest , we will share : by Alecco ( yet the test to start next week)

I have not documented my results, which is a mistake from my side, these accounts I am still using for testing but the statement is like fruit cocktail

There has been lots of development on all the systems I have tested and I have read good positive feedback about most of these systems like

Goblin and Firebird, but there are many more systems to be tested and I can not handle them by myself, like everyone here I am seeking the Holy Grail and I found that only live tests will reflect true results.

I wonder if the traders are interested to share their live testing experience here? I am ready to strat documenting the systems I am testing and share the results, if I found a good response and I found people to share their experience? Sharing results is very important especially on the commercial.

Guys, let me know if I should go ahead or not ?

Alan

I test live as well. Be happy to share, but it takes quite a while (months) to come up with a meaningful result.

How is the test result ? Any update ?

good idea

mt4 broker?

Hi Mini,

which broker are you using for the live test?

are they mini accts?

Reason: