CatFx50 - page 287

eric79
eric79  

Probably you would need to pack it into a zip archive so it gets accepted by the forum software. (just for the info, i understand if it's too much hassle)

rollingstone
rollingstone  

As Harold says, there is no need anyway, nina_step is set to 2000 bars and the other 2 are default, just download them from page 241 and add them to your chart.

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi Harold, thanks for your input.

I take it you are no longer using the trigger indicators?

moneyline

moneyline
moneyline  

Here is Harold's template...

Hi guys,

Here is the template.

BTW, just make sure you have all the required indicators

in your indicators folder within MT4.

moneyline

Files:
harold4x.zip 2 kb
kumawat
kumawat  

Hi

There is lot of verson of required indicators .Pls can you attache here reqired indicatore

harold4x
harold4x  

there was a possible trade in chf i didnt take it see where nina had down signal and bottom had down but middle stoc didnt also there was no close below 50ema but when nina gave long signal and other 2 confirmed and it wasnt to far away from 50ema you could have reentered original long risky but still doable and yes i dont use trigger any more didnt find i needed it the 3 step stocs are the filter i also use pivots points and murrey math levels as my targets to get my 30 pips per trade

Files:
step_1.gif 29 kb
spec101
spec101  

Hello Nina,

Your thread is quite a nice piece of work, from you as well as the other contributors.

Have you looked at igorad's indicators for possible exit ideas? His voltychannel_stop, bbands_stop, and pricechannel_stop v6 look like very nice trailing stops. They offer many possibilities as they each behave differently, yet allow for volatility against the prevailing trend.

Perhaps stepchoppy or stepchoppy bars can tell us when to exit at the nearest fib/cam/murrey level, or to hold until (maybe 15m) bar changes from a strong reading?

mibl
mibl  

todays RECAP...

... is a little less successful than last week.

We hat today the following signals:

GBPUSD level 1 long 1.7458 at 11:30cet, made shortly afterwards a high at 1.7467, should be stopped out at 1.7424 after 17:00cet or some pips earlier because of the opposite signal. >> -34 pips (ex. spread)

GBPUSD level 1 short 1.7420 at 17:30cet, made a low 1.7375 after 19:00cet >> +45 pips max. range (ex spread)

USDCHF level 2 long 1.3015 at 14:30cet, made a high at 1.3058 after 18:30cet >> +43 pips max. range (ex srpead)

difficult day today

mibl

PS: Nina took some days off.

mibl
mibl  

For those who use it - it is no part of the catfx-system.

New version of stepchoppy available in Woodies

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173815/page4

spec101
spec101  

ibobbo, I use Oanda. I think that they are good for small accounts. While the spreads are variable, they are usually tight-1.5 eur/usd, 3 gbp/usd, 3 usd/chf. They are good about order execution and customer service and have a solid reputation.