CatFx50 - page 277

dellan:
could you post the indicators files?

its here dellan

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

dellan:
the cat50 cant forecast the down of the euro roday, this ocurred because the non farm employment anounce? how could i know the announce at the same time of the market? a lost many profits with the down , but i am only in virtual trading yet

Hi Dellan,

I agree with you, Nina can't trade the news spikes and you should be careful trading on big news days. NFP is about as big as it gets.

Another alternative I've seen folks use is they "straddle the news." On the upside, many news spikes will retrace.

moneyline

Hi mates,

at last i managed to read the whole catfx50 thread (you guys have written A LOT) it took me almost 2 weeks ....

My conclusion is :

i will try this trading system asap on a demo account, but i am realy exited about testing it on a mini account for real

i have a question for the guys that have a daily job : how do you guys trade during europeen cession, because for me it will be impossible !!! please give me the solution

ok, tks to all for the good and precious advice, have a nice week end...

ps: could you guys have a look at the screen shot i've attached, just to tell me if you think that my mt4 is correctly configured... many tks

Files:
eurusd_30min.jpg  329 kb

dellan:
could you post the indicators files?

Hi Dellan,

sorry, do not worry about, but you are now #58 or #59 who asks for the indicator files in this thread.

Finding the indicator files is much more easier than trading with them. Here they are: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

At everyone: Please make a little effort and do a search in the thread...

b.r. mibl

hi again guys, could someone explain how he uses (or interpretes) the followinf indicators:

MAX Moving Average

HMA_Russian_Color

i saw someone recommend using these ind (do not remenber who it was), but i cannot see their meaning.

TKS

Set up problems

Hi,

Can some one help with Catfx50 indicators set up. no image shows when indicators are attached.

Thanks

Files:

ibobbo:
Hi mates,

at last i managed to read the whole catfx50 thread (you guys have written A LOT) it took me almost 2 weeks ....

My conclusion is :

i will try this trading system asap on a demo account, but i am realy exited about testing it on a mini account for real

i have a question for the guys that have a daily job : how do you guys trade during europeen cession, because for me it will be impossible !!! please give me the solution

ok, tks to all for the good and precious advice, have a nice week end...

ps: could you guys have a look at the screen shot i've attached, just to tell me if you think that my mt4 is correctly configured... many tks

Hi ibobbo,

it's an intraday system which is based on some discrete decisions - so if you work and cannot be online you lost.

I am working too, but I can arrange it to trade sometimes less, sometimes more. So it could be that there are great signals than this week which I do not get on because of I am not "online on forex".

I see the following two solutions:

a) Search out one or some currency pairs which traders interest focus to your time zone and test catfx on them. The only thing is, there must trading interest in.

b) Set on end-of-day systems which generate signals in the evening.

b.r. mibl

ibobbo:
hi again guys, could someone explain how he uses (or interpretes) the followinf indicators:

MAX Moving Average

HMA_Russian_Color

i saw someone recommend using these ind (do not remenber who it was), but i cannot see their meaning.

TKS

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page176

KayLaw:
Hi,

Can some one help with Catfx50 indicators set up. no image shows when indicators are attached.

Thanks

Hi KayLaw,

you have too less price data in your system. Go back in the history to load more than 9.000 bars. (go on the chart and hit the "pos1" button or the "left" button up to more than 9.000 bars are loaded.

EDIT: Had now a look on your chart. Your indicator ranges are wrong. Indicator StepMA_Stoch and aNina run from 0 to 1. Check indicators configuration page (1st page)

mibl

tks a lot MIBL...

have a great week end

Reason: