CatFx50 - page 280

Hi, Mates!

As said above, attached are yesterday's Level 4 trades.

This Level 4 signals are riskier and they only can be taken if we see strength.

All charts and tools were saying us "go".

Market was long $.

EURUSD was weaker than GBPUSD according to EURGBP.

CHARTS SHOULD SAY LEVEL 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina

Files:
eurusd.jpg  171 kb
eurusd_max.jpg  174 kb
gbpusd.jpg  175 kb
gbpusd_max.jpg  175 kb
eurgbp.jpg  178 kb

Hi,

Yesterday's recap:

Without Level 4 signals, none.

With Level 4 signals:

EURUSD, sell (15:00cet) at 1.2166. Made a low at 1.2090. + 76 pips.

GBPUSD, sell (15:00cet) at 1.7475. Made a low at 1.7394. + 81 pips.

USDCHF, buy (15:00cet) at 1.2953. Made a high at 1.3035. + 82 pips.

TOTAL= + 239 pips.

Nina

Hi!

Pips generated by CatFX50 this week:

Monday: 126

Tuesday: 260

Wednesday: 41

Thursday: 207

Friday: 0

TOTAL= + 634 pips

If we add Level 4 signals on Friday:

Monday: 126

Tuesday: 260

Wednesday: 41

Thursday: 207

Friday: 239

TOTAL= + 873 pips

Wrong signal: none

Nina

KayLaw:
Hi Mibl,

Can you or someone help with installation of those indicators. After pressing F5 to compile, it says compiling, but nothing happens. I think I"m missing something. I will appreciate step bystep instructions.

Thanks.

Hi KayLae,

normally that is no problem. You must copy all the indicators in the "experts/indicators" folder of you MT4 installation. MT4 compiles the file itself if you start it.

After a restart of MT4 the files must be available in the navigator under "custom indicators".

That should be all to do.

mibl

Hi!!

I've been thinking about all kind of signals that CatFX50 generates. And I'm a little bit afraid.

Listen, the most reliable signals are Level 1 and Level 2. Stick to those till you master CatFX50 or till you feel the market.

Do not think CatFX50 is a money-machine. If you do, you are going to blow up your account.

Level 4 signals are very risky and dangerous. You may think any new low/high validated by Hist_StepMA is a great opportunity to make a lot of money and that is not TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 4 signals are taken when you feel the power of the movement.

CatFX50 is not for newbies. It is not a mechanical system. Don't forget that.

If you do not understand why a pair is moving, do not trade CatFX50.

Some mates have discovered here why EURUSD and GBPUSD do not go together sometimes.

If you think you can take a CatFX50 signal blindly, you are making a big mistake

We all know that CatFX50 gives the best entry in town, but it does not give an exit. You must remember that.

I wanted to say all this because I know CatFX50 is been translated into all the languages you can imagine. It can be found in many different Forex sites. So a lot of people look at it every single day. They see the profits and they say: "Holy Grail".

The profits you see posted here are hypothetical. Don't forget that. NEVER.

Nina

Signals:

Level 1 or regular.

Level 2.

Level 3.

Level 4.

Look at charts attached.

Nina

PS: Hist_StepMa_Stoch has been tweaked to give all signals in a screenshot.

Files:
signals.jpg  189 kb
signals_2.jpg  186 kb

NIna, I couldn't agree more!

I'm a very newbie and I intend to sit here at my monitor and play with paper money for the next month...just to get a feel for how this Forex thing works.

Though I've studied the fundamentals and have a pretty good idea what events can drive the market; lo' and behold, I'm very inexperienced in working this Alpari demo I'm using.

Listen to what Nina just posted. Believe me, you'd have to be nuts to go at this with real money. Take tour time and learn first. Ask questions and get all the answers. Put in the time time and commitment to get a feel for what you're doing first...that's what will help the greatest.

OK, I'm off the soapbox!

Up for discussion:

a) What about the Fed. Reserve chairman here in the US releasing 2 trillion new dollars into circulation?

b) What about the fact of not being able to see M3 data anymore?

c) I subscribe to a private newsletter with well-placed sources that seems to think Japan will raise interest rates shortly...how will that affect the market?

-----------------------

For those with more experience:

I just installed the Camarilla dt7 indicator, should I change the default GMT time from 1.0 to -8.00, for my Pacific time zone?

Furthermore: Are there any other default settings I should change for the above indicator?

I'm grateful to all that are helping me and I look forward to learning a lot....thanks!

moneyline

News Retracing

Hello,

I've been folloing this thread for the last few days.

My current system is based on what I call a "news retracement".

In keeping with that, I placed a Buy on Friday with Eur/Usd @ 1.2114. My thinking is that most spikes and news hits have a tendacy to drive hard in one direction, flatten out, and then come baack up close to the initial point where the trend started.

Anyone have any thoughts on this strategy?

With that said, I'm impressed with the Backtesting I've done with CatFx50 for entry points... the only real question I have is defining an exit point...

... perhaps Fib R/S and Pivot levels for a good exit strat?

reemul99:
Hello,

I've been folloing this thread for the last few days.

My current system is based on what I call a "news retracement".

In keeping with that, I placed a Buy on Friday with Eur/Usd @ 1.2114. My thinking is that most spikes and news hits have a tendacy to drive hard in one direction, flatten out, and then come baack up close to the initial point where the trend started.

Anyone have any thoughts on this strategy?

With that said, I'm impressed with the Backtesting I've done with CatFx50 for entry points... the only real question I have is defining an exit point...

... perhaps Fib R/S and Pivot levels for a good exit strat?

Hi

One possible exit strategy used by some traders here:

Phase out your some of your position with an initial fixed profit target of whatever (I use 15 pips, some 20 etc ), move stop closer to entry and then phase out more at a price envelope ( ie an envelope based around the ema50/ 120 etc) or major Fib or / Murrey math target, close out remainder position at end of CET session time or re-cross of a 20-30 period moving average of your own liking ie HMA/ T3 derivative/ std EMA.

Everything is a compromise, but this strategy attemps to cater for various market conditions as it includes a 1. fixed profit target , 2. an oscillator - resistance/ support style exit and a 3. longer term moving average end of day style exit.

Regards

I Put On Pivot Points And Murry Math Levels And Try And Get To 30 Pips On Each Trade With A High Win Ratio I Personally Use 3 Different Step Stocs Only And When They All Are In Aline I Put On Trade

Reason: