CatFx50 - page 288

moneyline:
Thanks Valeo,

I will also take a look at it.

@ --> Mibl

I looked at your chart and noticed how small the difference was. No wonder I couldn't see it on my chart. BTW, what platform do you use?

Thanks!

moneyline

PS: About the graphics: I just wanted to do something simple to get the point across. I'm sure there are many more nuances than what the graphics show.

moneyline,

you'll always have differences between the providers. Sometimes this will influence your decision - even on narrow slight signals. Nevertheless forex is not one "exchange". It's worldwide, distributed and there are differences between the brokers.

Yesterday I made a fault and took this first signal on cable - althought my trader's stomach told me "do not buy", I bought the catfx signal and loose money. Trend was still going downwards and there was no real pressure to the upside. I had luck in taking the other later signal too and absorbed my lost nearly.

Ok, that's life. Because of that it is very difficut to trade in realtime, on real platfrom, with real money, making fast realtime decisions, over the whole time. Sometimes the decisions are wrong...

The most powerful trader's tool is not an indicator. It is the ability to make realtime decisions on "when to hear on your stomach" and "when to avoid to be emotional".

So long.

mibl

PS: My charts are based from Northfinance.

EUR/USD, USD/CHF and GBP/USD signals

I bealive that a few minutes ago those forex crosses gave trading signals.

Sell for EUR/USD and GBP/USD and buy to USD/CHF

Something interesting to follow.

Pip

Hi Mibl,

"when to avoid to be emotional".

I know what you mean. The emotional game is one of the hardest to conquer.

I was reading a book by Jack Schwager and he was interviewing big-time traders and that's one of the things they said: emotional control is the key.

When I've put in a trade I have a system I'm working on. Without getting anxious I get my calculator and do the numbers, TP, SL and so on. Though I haven't started to trade with real money I think it's real good to start training myself for it.

BTW, I'm a good BlackJack player and that takes lots of self control and sticking to your game plan, too!

moneyline

This is my first day demo-ing CatFX50. I guess today's a bad day to start. Hit stop-loss in EURUSD and GBPUSD buy orders earlier. Looks to be hitting another stoploss on both current sell orders on both pairs again. Let's see how it goes ...

Trading signals are correct ?

On my prevoious post I said that it seems that we had several trading signals.

But according to CatFx50 rules there is something wrong...

On the attached chart you can see USD/CHF.

What is missing to have a complete CatFx50 trading signal?

Files:
usdchf.gif  18 kb

who short eur ?

Files:
eurusd.gif  22 kb

mibl:
Hi pippt,

we had no signal on usdchf - histo stepma is not in green mode!

We also had none on cable because of histo is not red!

We had a "borderline" signal on eurusd at 12.30cet @1.2102 - why I say borderline? Histo was a very short time above the filter of -0.04. Looking backwards on the chart now it is on -0.04. But MAX Mov Avg as an additional indicator didn't cross yet.

mibl

Hi mibl,

Was there a buy signal for gbpusd at 900cet at 1.7446?

Also was there a sell signal for usdchf at 900cet at 1.2994?

Somehow I have signal for both is this correct or am missing something?

Thanks!

poseid

why are you short euro there is no nina signal with arrow pointing down

there was a long signal for swiss on last candle 3035 mm level 3062 only thing is euro doesnt have short signal ?

Files:
step_3.gif  32 kb

I don't have a long in USD/CHF so far

Reason: