CatFx50 - page 278

mibl:
Hi KayLaw,

you have too less price data in your system. Go back in the history to load more than 9.000 bars. (go on the chart and hit the "pos1" button or the "left" button up to more than 9.000 bars are loaded.

EDIT: Had now a look on your chart. Your indicator ranges are wrong. Indicator StepMA_Stoch and aNina run from 0 to 1. Check indicators configuration page (1st page)

mibl

Thanks Mibl for your quick respones. You are wonderful. I will check that out.

Hi, mates!!

Thank you Mibl because you are helping a lot here.

About today: ok, as you have seen, NFP has not been a great issue this Friday. We had spikes. Right, we had them. And some people, I'm sure, have lost money today because those spikes. CatFX50 kept us out of all this. So, I think when CatFX50 avoids a lost is a win.

About Demos: Look, I'm going to tell you something. I demoed CatFX50 for a long time. I saw its power and I made a lot of pips. Then I decided to go live. CatFX50 is giving a lot of pips too, but I'm not the same.

My emotions are "in" the trade.

So, can you afford to lose $500?

If you can not, quit FOREX immediately!!!!!

Ok, you can. Then open a mini-account that let you trade units instead of lots. It could be OANDA or a MT4 broker that allows that.

So, demo CatFX50 with fresh money with lots of 100 units. It will be one of your best investment of your life.

Nina

nina:
Hi, mates!!

.........About Demos: Look, I'm going to tell you something. I demoed CatFX50 for a long time. I saw its power and I made a lot of pips. Then I decided to go live. CatFX50 is giving a lot of pips too, but I'm not the same.

My emotions are "in" the trade.

So, can you afford to lose $500?

If you can not, quit FOREX immediately!!!!!

Ok, you can. Then open a mini-account that let you trade units instead of lots. It could be OANDA or a MT4 broker that allows that.

So, demo CatFX50 with fresh money with lots of 100 units.

It will be one of your best investment of your life.

Nina

Thanx for everything....

DV

nina:
Hi, mates!!

About today: ok, as you have seen, NFP has not been a great issue this Friday. We had spikes. Right, we had them. And some people, I'm sure, have lost money today because those spikes. CatFX50 kept us out of all this. So, I think when CatFX50 avoids a lost is a win.

Nina

Hi Nina

geart thanks for your system and its great results . .

I follow your thread about few week . . it is my first post in this thread . .

I exactly agree with you . . today I lost 187 pips in live account beacuse I was greedy and not patient . . if I followed your great system I was relax on weekend . . but no problem . . days comes again and I can gain a lot of pips with your great system . .

GOD Protect you

best regards

Hi,

I have downloaded required indocators,

Is there any indicator has sound alarm which is being used in CATFX50 system. if yes, pls give me post # so i can download.

hosein9f:
Hi Nina

geart thanks for your system and its great results . .

I follow your thread about few week . . it is my first post in this thread . .

I exactly agree with you . . today I lost 187 pips in live account beacuse I was greedy and not patient . . if I followed your great system I was relax on weekend . . but no problem . . days comes again and I can gain a lot of pips with your great system . .

GOD Protect you

best regards

Hi, Hosein9f!

I do not know how long have you been trading. I do not know what kind of system you were following to lose that amount of pips.

Hosein9, trading is a "game" based on probabilities if you are not a big pocket. And big pockets lose also.

CatFX50 is not going to make you lose all those pips.

Look at USDCHF today. At 14:30cet, USDCHF opened at 1.2932. It went down to 1.2884 and it closed at 1.2916. Then it opened (15:00cet) at 1.2915 and from there to 1.3036. Hist_StepMa_Stoch kept always in green and aNina and MAX Moving Average did not cross down. So, anybody should have sold that pair. It was a buy (Level 3) when it broke last high at 1.2950. I can say the same, exactly the same about EURUSD and GBPUSD. My motto is FOCUS, PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE. If I do not see clearly what's going on, I step aside. I do not trade.

CatFX50 does not bet; we do.

I appreciate your honesty. It is not easy to post a lost. Follow this system, if you want of course, and you'll make money. But you should trade CatFX50. Do not let CatFX50 trade for you.

Nina

Indicators Settings

Hello this is my first post -been following this huge thread for the last few days - very very very interesting system. Hats off to Nina !!

I have downloaded the indicators, but some of the settings are giving me troubles.

I trade with InterbankFx's MetaTrader4. I also trade on thier mobile platform (that is great!)

anyway - heres my specifc questions:

EMA 50 & EMA 120 -what should the Parameter called 'Apply To:' be set to? my choices are something like Close, Open, High, Low. Currently I have both set to 'Previous Indicators Data' - is this correct ?

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 - I am sure the parameter 'Number of Bars to Calculate' needs to be set at 2000 - but what should the other ones be set to ? Should I accept the defaults for KWATR, PeriodWATR, and the others ? (plus I have NO idea what kwatr, etc. mean in the first place)

aNina - Nina says to set it to 9000 bars, but which input is that? I have the following: PeriodWatr, kwatr, HighLows, cbars, from, maP. Which do I set?

Again, Thanks to everyone who has been helping on this - especially Nina.

--reemul99

Hi reemul99

reemul99:
EMA 50 & EMA 120 -what should the Parameter called 'Apply To:' be set to? my choices are something like Close, Open, High, Low. Currently I have both set to 'Previous Indicators Data' - is this correct ?

set for both to "close"

reemul99:

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 - I am sure the parameter 'Number of Bars to Calculate' needs to be set at 2000 - but what should the other ones be set to ? Should I accept the defaults for KWATR, PeriodWATR, and the others ? (plus I have NO idea what kwatr, etc. mean in the first place)

let the others at default value

reemul99:
aNina - Nina says to set it to 9000 bars, but which input is that? I have the following: PeriodWatr, kwatr, HighLows, cbars, from, maP. Which do I set?

"cbars", let the other at default

mibl

Thanks!

(any chance we could put this on the "master" settings/indicators list ?)

I think this is what has helped me the most.

Hi All,

I've read this entire thread with deep fascination and think Nina is a great tool for entering the market; I thank Nina and Mibl and everybody that's been involved.

Yet and still, what I find the most helpful and interesting are the frequent market analysis. I look over all of them and do my best to follow through on each one. I focus on them and make my side notes; since I know the real goal is to start thinking like a trader.

The pearls of trading insights that are offered here are the real deal, above and beyond any given indicator! When I started reading this thread I made side notes of things I found interesting, to include market observations from Nina, Mibl and many others.

Our association with the fine group we have here is "the cat's meow." In the hands of less capable leadership, Nina wouldn't be the success it is today.

BTW, I'm speaking as a very, very newbie...I am. All the same, I've learned more about what's important here on this thread than in many other places I've searched. I have no doubt I will begin to think as a trader, in the not-too-distant future.

Thanks!

moneyline

Reason: