Need J_TPO with sound alert

Hi,

I need J_TPO indicator with sound alert, the level i use is = (0.65) and (- 0.65), Thanks

Hi jacoba,

Just whipped it up for you now .. hope it is what you need (see attached) ... J_TPO_Audio.mq4 with input values for audio alert and an alert box. Best of luck.

Happy trading!

Akuma99

Files:

Akuma99:
Hi jacoba,

Just whipped it up for you now .. hope it is what you need (see attached) ... J_TPO_Audio.mq4 with input values for audio alert and an alert box. Best of luck.

Happy trading!

Akuma99

Thanks Akuma99,

But after i downloaded the indicator, i could not find the indicator in my indicator list ? please help.

You'll need to copy the downloaded file to the C:/Program Files/Metatrader/experts/indicators folder and restart Metatrader. You will then see it in your "Custom Indicators" section of MT.

Akuma99:
You'll need to copy the downloaded file to the C:/Program Files/Metatrader/experts/indicators folder and restart Metatrader. You will then see it in your "Custom Indicators" section of MT.

I did, but still i can't see the indicator,in my Meta. I check with explorer the indicator is already in the indicator folder.

Everything is ok with this indicator.

Look at the image. I did not check the alert but everything is ok.

May be you have a lot of indicators in indicator folder, or you have old version of Metatrader. Or try to compile this indicator (in Metaeditor).

Files:
audio.gif  38 kb

Yes i had to many indicators in my folder, it's working now.

Thank you Akuma99 and Newgdigital for all your help.

No worries, best of luck with the indicator.

Reason: