CatFx50 - page 286

todays RECAP...

... is a little less successful than last week.

We hat today the following signals:

GBPUSD level 1 long 1.7458 at 11:30cet, made shortly afterwards a high at 1.7467, should be stopped out at 1.7424 after 17:00cet or some pips earlier because of the opposite signal. >> -34 pips (ex. spread)

GBPUSD level 1 short 1.7420 at 17:30cet, made a low 1.7375 after 19:00cet >> +45 pips max. range (ex spread)

USDCHF level 2 long 1.3015 at 14:30cet, made a high at 1.3058 after 18:30cet >> +43 pips max. range (ex srpead)

difficult day today

mibl

PS: Nina took some days off.

For those who use it - it is no part of the catfx-system.

New version of stepchoppy available in Woodies

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173815/page4

ibobbo, I use Oanda. I think that they are good for small accounts. While the spreads are variable, they are usually tight-1.5 eur/usd, 3 gbp/usd, 3 usd/chf. They are good about order execution and customer service and have a solid reputation.

with my setup with the 3 step stocs it kept me out of gbp long and it got in at 3006 with chf

mibl:
... is a little less successful than last week.

We hat today the following signals:

GBPUSD level 1 long 1.7458 at 11:30cet, made shortly afterwards a high at 1.7467, should be stopped out at 1.7424 after 17:00cet or some pips earlier because of the opposite signal. >> -34 pips (ex. spread)

GBPUSD level 1 short 1.7420 at 17:30cet, made a low 1.7375 after 19:00cet >> +45 pips max. range (ex spread)

USDCHF level 2 long 1.3015 at 14:30cet, made a high at 1.3058 after 18:30cet >> +43 pips max. range (ex srpead)

difficult day today

mibl

PS: Nina took some days off.

Hi Mibl

Regarding today's recap i can only see and understand the first signal on cable at 11:30cet. Is it possible for you to upload some pics with the others signals? Thanks in Advance

Angel

kumawat:
Hi There is lot of verson of required indicators .Pls can you attache here reqired indicatore

Hi kumawat,

Indicators for what?

moneyline

Nina indicators for Tradestation platform

Hello and congratulations for this excellent thread! I am a new member here and would like to ask if Nina indicators are available for Tradestation platform.

I managed to make everything work with metatrader, but since I am wondering if indicators also exist for Tradestation which I use as broker and data source. If so could someone post them please?

Thank you very much!

Here Is A Picture How The 3 Step Stoc Kept Me Out Of The Gbp Long Position And You Can See The Obvious Short Latter Would Have Worked Perfectly

Files:
step_2.gif  31 kb

Hi Folks,

Using Igor's Variable Moving Average in place of the 50 EMA will keep you out of some undesirable trades such as the cable trade today. See attached.

Cheers and Good Trading,

PT

Files:

i have checked it out its nothing special just anothing ma and all a ma is is a moving trendline and thats exactly how we are using the 50 ema in conjuction with the step stoc filters

Reason: