CatFx50 - page 281

harold4x:
I Put On Pivot Points And Murry Math Levels And Try And Get To 30 Pips On Each Trade With A High Win Ratio I Personally Use 3 Different Step Stocs Only And When They All Are In Aline I Put On Trade

Harold4x,

sounds VERY interesting - in light of the recent changes to the CatFx50 system - can you outline the details of your system ?

I belive that you have put some info out there about your philospohy, but I'm having one hell of a time finding it at the moment.

Thanks,

reemul99

reemul99:
Harold4x,

sounds VERY interesting - in light of the recent changes to the CatFx50 system - can you outline the details of your system ?

I belive that you have put some info out there about your philospohy, but I'm having one hell of a time finding it at the moment.

Thanks,

reemul99

Hi reemul99

As I am also trialling on Mt4 demo, what recent changes to this entry system are you referring to ?

I thought that its still as per original Nina posts:

Level 1 & 2's

open above / below ema 50

120 ema for support / resistance

filtered by step stochs

34 initial stop

stick to time zone

stick to majors

focus on 1 major at a time until consistent returns...

The other indicators are peripheral and not core to taking the entry.

Is this correct ?

Triggerlines

Hi Harold,

Just as an aside,

Do you find triggerlines are very processor intensive ?

I watch 6 currency pairs and would like to have 2 triggerlines on each chart but if I put them on SB slows down and takes at least 1-2 seconds to respond everytime I move the chart or want to draw a trendline etc.

Dave1:
I have a query about stepchoppy, It is blank on my screen. How do you put the other two indicators, StepMAv7 and StepRSIv5.2, into stepchoppy folder so as to display it.

Hi Dave1,

take care that the names of the indicator files are identical with the names of the indicators called in the stepchoppy-indicator. Than it should work.

- StepMA_v7.mq4

- StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

(The ex4-files are the compiled version. MT4 will create/compile them at start.)

mibl

Buy on GBP/USD ?

Are we coming CLOSE (not yet) to a buy on GBP ?

reemul99:
Are we coming CLOSE (not yet) to a buy on GBP ?

Hi reemul99,

currently a correction of the down move is running in cable. As you see in the chart the retracement stopped at todays pivot point for the time beeing.

Wait until this situation is more clearly. From the current point of view a level 2 signal short could be created just as well.

mibl

Files:
fx_020.jpg  141 kb

Somethings different

mibl:
Hi reemul99,

currently a correction of the down move is running in cable. As you see in the chart the retracement stopped at todays pivot point for the time beeing.

Wait until this situation is more clearly. From the current point of view a level 2 signal short could be created just as well.

mibl

My chart seems to read a little different... not sure why ....

Files:

Hi reemul99, I'm not Harold, but here is one of his postings:

Harold4x:

i have been trading the cat since january with great success i dont see why the need to start changing indicators thats not tweaking thats changing tweaking is adding a filter here or there and adding exit strategies i have attached 2 charts 1 showing level 1 and level 2 type trades there hasnt been many level 1 trades this moth during the right hours of trading but a lot of level 2 i use ninas stepma stoc with arrows showing cross and histo bars to see if the level 4 has been breeched i also have 100 and 200 ema for s/r also triggerline indicator and murry math levels as exit tools if you need any explanation just ask the goal is that we all become better traders and make money we must trade the system not follow IT

moneyline

mibl:
Hi Dave1,

take care that the names of the indicator files are identical with the names of the indicators called in the stepchoppy-indicator. Than it should work.

- StepMA_v7.mq4

- StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

(The ex4-files are the compiled version. MT4 will create/compile them at start.)

mibl

how do u use stepchoppy????

Originally Posted by mibl

Hi reemul99,

mibl

Yep, that it is. While EURO/USD and USD/CHF remain largely rangebound.

moneyline

Reason: