CatFx50 - page 289

No signal

Looks to me like they are all hovering around the EMA50 at this point - no clear signal yet on anything.

poseid:
Hi mibl,

Was there a buy signal for gbpusd at 900cet at 1.7446?

Also was there a sell signal for usdchf at 900cet at 1.2994?

Somehow I have signal for both is this correct or am missing something?

Thanks!

poseid

Hi poseid,

yes we had formal signals this morning. Sorry, my post bellow only addressed the comment of Pippt around the time 13:00cet. I am sorry to be that imprecise.

I didn't mention the signals on the 8:00 / 9:00cet morning - was not online that time.

We had two signals at the morning:

- level 2 long on gbpusd 9:00cet @1.7433 with a high @1.7456 >> +23 pips max range (ex spread)

and

- level 1 short on usdchf 8:00cet @1.3007 with a low @1.2990 >> +17 pips max range (ex spread)

And currently we have had a signal at 15:00cet in cable long @1.7445, but none on usdchf yet.

Depending on how you interpret the filterlevels (eurusd aNina was on -0.04) you had a signal here or not.

mibl

Pippt:
On my prevoious post I said that it seems that we had several trading signals.

But according to CatFx50 rules there is something wrong...

On the attached chart you can see USD/CHF.

What is missing to have a complete CatFx50 trading signal?

Hi pippt,

we had no signal on usdchf between 12:00 and 13:00cet - histo stepma is not in green mode!

We also had none on cable because of histo is not red!

We had a "borderline" signal on eurusd at 12.30cet @1.2102 - why I say borderline? Histo was a very short time above the filter of -0.04. Looking backwards on the chart now it is on -0.04. But MAX Mov Avg as an additional indicator didn't cross yet.

mibl

harold4x:
why are you short euro there is no nina signal with arrow pointing down

Hi Harold

My data feed is North Finance and there is a short signal on EURUSD. Check image

Angel

Files:
eur.jpg  147 kb

i have neuimex and there was no short in euro the only true signal so far was level 2 gbp at 7445 the swiss had a long signal a few bars back but euro was also in long mode both cant be long at same time for a good signal gbp was the one so far today in order to be on same page we all should use neuimex i have downloaded other brokers and all are different i trade live with rjofx and neuimex have similar prices with my broker others dont

Well we all know that diferent data feed produce diferent results, regarding your last post i have the long cable signal at 7445 but in my charts is a level 1 signal, and also a short level 1 signal in USD/CHF at 3014.

P.S- I will follow your hint and chance to neuimex.

Angel:
Hi Harold

My data feed is North Finance and there is a short signal on EURUSD. Check image

Angel

Hi Angel,

depends on if you enter trade on -0.04 level or not. All other formal indications on NorthFinance were there - only the filter could be interpreted.

But here's again the situation where we must concern discrete decissions.

We had something like a bottom in eurusd at the area of 1.2090-95. Be aware of that catfx do not stop traditional market rules based on technical analysis. So that is what I allways say - nothing to trade automatically only on the rules.

b.r mibl

mibl:
Hi Angel,

depends on if you enter trade on -0.04 level or not. All other formal indications on NorthFinance were there - only the filter could be interpreted.

But here's again the situation where we must concern discrete decissions.

We had something like a bottom in eurusd at the area of 1.2090-95. Be aware of that catfx do not stop traditional market rules based on technical analysis. So that is what I allways say - nothing to trade automatically only on the rules.

b.r mibl

Hi Mibl

You're right, sometimes i focus to much on the indicators and forget about the rest. We learn from our mistakes, thanks for pointing that out

Angel

mibl:
Hi poseid,

yes we had formal signals this morning. Sorry, my post bellow only addressed the comment of Pippt around the time 13:00cet. I am sorry to be that imprecise.

I didn't mention the signals on the 8:00 / 9:00cet morning - was not online that time.

We had two signals at the morning:

- level 2 long on gbpusd 9:00cet @1.7433 with a high @1.7456 >> +23 pips max range (ex spread)

and

- level 1 short on usdchf 8:00cet @1.3007 with a low @1.2990 >> +17 pips max range (ex spread)

And currently we have had a signal at 15:00cet in cable long @1.7445, but none on usdchf yet.

Depending on how you interpret the filterlevels (eurusd aNina was on -0.04) you had a signal here or not.

mibl

Thanks mibl,

Still new at this, I will wait for your end of day summary which surely will clear all things and questions which seem to be several today. Posts and explanations from you and also from other experts here are the best guide for us!

poseid

The eur/usd was cruel today is just bouncing around MA50

Reason: