FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 50

mpower:
El Cid,

You can make this yourself, use my adx file from this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177352

Just modify it. Here is what you need to modify:

#property indicator_buffers 3(the number of hma lines that you will have, I have 3)

#property indicator_color1 LightSeaGreen(Choose your colors here)

#property indicator_color2 MediumBlue

#property indicator_color3 Red

extern int ADXperiod=14;(here you need to have several ext integers to define the hma periods)

double ExtMapBuffer1[];(here you will define the hma's. you need as many mapbuffers as the number of lines in the window)

double ExtMapBuffer2[];

double ExtMapBuffer3[];

//---- indicator line

SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1);(follow the sequence if you need to have more than 3 lines i.e. 0,1,2,3 and 1,2,3,4)

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtMapBuffer2);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexBuffer(2,ExtMapBuffer3);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_LINE);

IndicatorShortName("MTF_ADX("+ADXperiod+") ("+TimeFrameStr+")");here you will have MTF_HMA("+HMAperiod+")("+TimeFrameStr+")");

ExtMapBuffer1=iADX(NULL,TimeFrame,ADXperiod,applied_price,MODE_MAIN,y) ;here you will define your hma's as iCustom, use the formula from the indicator.

ExtMapBuffer2=iADX(NULL,TimeFrame,ADXperiod,applied_price,MODE_PLUSDI,y) ;

ExtMapBuffer3=iADX(NULL,TimeFrame,ADXperiod,applied_price,MODE_MINUSDI,y) ;

Now, I don't know if this will work as I am a complete amateur in coding but you can give it a shot.

Your indicator which I downloaded does not appear in my platform ...it is downloaded to indicators and I can see it in files

Maybe somebody will show us

Regards

El Cid

iGoR:
I would like to clarify a bit more about what I ment with this posting.

Now we try to trace the trend on a 5 min chart in a discretionary way and take postions on a 1 min chart.

With that 1H mecanical aproach we trace the trend on a 1H chart 100% mecanical and then one has the choise to take a position from the 5min or from the 1min time frames. But that is still discretionary.

But it should make your discissions easier to take.

But you will see in the webinar next week (tuesday 3-july).

regards..iGoR

First - I want to thank you Igor for your excellent system.

And the 1 question is - where your webinar will be? Will it be registered?

2-nd question - Files in posting 2 expired, you said that there will be a video soon, is it actual?

Thanks again

Dot.

dottore:
And the 1 question is - where your webinar will be? Will it be registered?

The webinar will be in Igor's rooms on PalTalk and Tradingrooms.com. I don't know what you mean by: "Will it be registered?" but the webinar is free and the only registrations you have to do is for the room software.

dottore:
Files in posting 2 expired, you said that there will be a video soon, is it actual?

The videos are there already and they are not expired. Just download, play and learn

todays trades according the 100% mecanical rules:

EUR 5min = +26 pips

EUR 1min = - 7, +38, +38

tot. = +95 pips

swissy 5 min = +28, -3

swissy 1 min = +49, +3

tot. = +77 pips

cable 5 min = -5

tot. = -5 pips

jpy 5 min = +32, +24

jpy 1 min = +35, +25

tot. = +106 pips

cad 5 min = +49

cad 1 min = -6, +36

tot. = +79 pips

aus 5min = +62

aus 1 min = +66

tot. = +128

Total for today over 6 pairs: + 390 pips

Be carefull, this was also due to the very good market conditions of today.

where do i find the indicators?

Here are the indicators and template for the TSR 1H TF 100% mecanical.

The webinar will be held tomorrow tuesday 3-july to help you how to use this new mecanical aproach.

regards...iGoR

Files:

iGoR:
Here are the indicators and template for the TSR 1H TF 100% mecanical.

The webinar will be held tomorrow tuesday 3-july to help you how to use this new mecanical aproach.

regards...iGoR

thank you

for all your help

iGoR

Very nice .

very good work

Is it possible to give out create bars for each indicator blue for long,yellow neutral and red for short and if all 5 bars match in colour enter trade?

or alternatively to have 1 hour bars and 15 min bars below ,they would change colour as soon as all 5 indicators give a confirmation.If all 5 give a long confirmation we see a blue bar etc

regards

El Cid

TSR-100% mechanichal

Thank You Igor for having such a patience and enthusiasm explaining us, a green novices, how,at least, not to lose money!

You are a Teacher from the capital letter!

is Igor room in paltalk still open????

i can't seem to find it

Reason: