CatFx50 - page 266

eric79:
But wait.. at least on my chart it looks like two normal signals this morning. Did i get something wrong?

First we have a crossing down over the EMA and also the indicator crosses down.

And on the next bar we get a long signal.

Thanks

Hi mate,

I am still learning this particular entry system but this looks like a level 2 to me.

Could be the data feed or the settings on your stoch, I have set mine to the

following as per previous posts- I think these are the conservative settings

- anina set bars to 9000, I overlay (for convenience )the hist_stepma stoch and set bars to 2000...

Regards

Files:

Yes thanks, on your chart it's clearly a level 2. I use StepMAStoch. Maybe something's wrong with my settings, i don't know.

nina:
Hi!

Today's recap so far:

EURUSD, level 2 buy (09:30cet) at 1.2141. Made a high so far at 1.2171. +30 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (09:30cet) at 1.3030. Made a low so far at 1.3000. +30 pips.

Nina

Hi!

Today's recap update:

EURUSD, level 2 buy (09:30cet) at 1.2141. Made a high so far at 1.2175. +104 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (09:30cet) at 1.3030. Made a low so far at 1.2874. +156pips.

Total at 16:16cet:

+260 pips

I do not say anything about cable. We had not signal, but, of course, it was easy to enter. But that is not CatFX50.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Today's recap update:

EURUSD, level 2 buy (09:30cet) at 1.2141. Made a high so far at 1.2175. +104 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (09:30cet) at 1.3030. Made a low so far at 1.2874. +156pips.

Total at 16:16cet:

+260 pips

I do not say anything about cable. We had not signal, but, of course, it was easy to enter. But that is not CatFX50.

Nina

Again , well done Nina and contributors in sharing this entry strategy to new traders.

Early days yet for me to build a working system ( exits, re-entries etc ) around catfx50 entries, but one immediate benefit I am finding is that I will not be over-trading my live FXCM account.

take a look at chart you need more than 1 step stoc in my opinion to filter trade yes price crossed down on 50 ema and bottom stoc crossed but the others didnt so when price crossed backed up over 50 ema and bottom stoc came in alignment with the others it became a level 2 unfortunately i was asleep when this happened so no trade for me today

Files:
stoc_2_5.gif  34 kb

AeonFX:
Hi Nina,

I have started following your CATSFX strategy since late last week and so far gaining consistent pips :-)

One major question is how did you determine level 2 long EUR and level 2 short CHF based on today's trades since it doesn't fit according to your rules posted on 1st page?

Can you or maybe others try to explain this level 2 signal rule in details ?

CATSFX ROCKS

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. For a long signal on the EURUSD it closed on or below the 50ema, opened below the line and closed back above it. The signal was on the open of the next bar. Hist and aNina were still giving long signal. The opposite for USDCHF. I'm not sure if it is a legitimate signal if EURUSD had closed below the 50ema and opened just above it. Someone else can clarify that.

Frayed

These were the trades (as I saw them) for the last three trading days. They were so clear that even I could see them. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Frayed

Files:

frayed:
These were the trades (as I saw them) for the last three trading days. They were so clear that even I could see them. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Frayed

Hi, Frayed!

Nice chart. Isn't it beautiful?

It is a GBPUSD chart and then you talk about EURUSD.

We had no gbpusd signal today, but looking at eurusd and erugbp and how it broke resistances, it was a clear long.

Look at MAX Moving Average too. They are giving you earlier signals, so you can get ready.

Nina

hada:
it's your site Nina or the same name? http://www.foreksik.prv.pl

Hi!

I can not open your link.

Nina

it's your site Nina or the same name? www.foreksik.prv.pl

Reason: