CatFx50 - page 128

nina:
Hi, buddies!

How was it today?

Recap:

EURUSD, sold at 1.1884 (08:00cet). Made a low at 1.1858 (S1 1.1863).

+ 26 pips.

EURUSD, bought at 1.1893 (16:00cet). Made a high at 1.1942 (S3 1.1948).

+ 55 pips.

USDCHF, short at 1.3102 (16:30cet). Made a low at 1.3081 (S1 1.3090).

+ 21 pips.

GBPUSD, bought at 1.7380 (11:30cet) Made a high at 1.7381. - 34 pips.

GBPUSD, sold at 1.7344 (13:30cet). Made a low at 1.7331 (S1 1.7326)

+ 18 pips. Lets say b/e or a lost of - 30 pips.

GBPUSD, bought at 1.7370 (16:00cet). Made a high at 1.7422. +52 pips.

Total= +90 pips.

Very hard and difficult day indeed.

Nina

Hi Nina, hi Zendo,

not a bad day, but the time was working for us, because of the mentioned formal signal (Zendo) in EURUSD after the "regular time" at 6:30 p.m. would have been another loss trade if it has been traded.

For myself it was a mixed day, because I wasn't able to catch all signals because of a little distraction of my normal work. Unfortunately I was able to catch the only loss signal in GPBUSD at 11:30 a.m (-34 pips). But trading the EURUSD (+ 30 pips) and GPBUSD (+28 pips) at 4:00 p.m. could counterbalance this one and made this day a little profitable again. Unfortunately I had today problems to handle the to simultanous entries on EURUSD and GPBUSD so that I got in in GBPUSD some pips later (my handling slipage

).

Have a nive weekend!

mibl

hi nina in response to post 1280 by u i live in usa so i trade us session i bought euro and cable at 1430 gmt euro 1894 sold at 1928 =34 pips bought cable at 7372 sold at 7418 = 46pips total 80 pips i am using fibpivots as well as 200 ema and looking at 1 and 4 hr charts to see confluence with fibpivots for target also thinking about daily range as potential target. let me explain if cables daily range is say 100 pips and lets take today for example price range was 60 pips before signal came so 40 pips more to move from high puts target at 7428 and coincidently that was the fibpivot level just something to think about exit is very important otherwise greed and gambling comes into play let me know what u think i also have been trading for 5 yrs i have traded like u do but was always looking for the right indicator this step ma stoc is cool i also traded using the step ma and step rsi also

nina:
Hi, Angela!

White bars, price nipping EMA50.

Green bars, price above EMA50.

Red bars, price below EMA50.

I like bars more than candles for this system, but you can use candles if you want, of course.

About the other questions, download nina.txt, post 1.274.

Nina

Nina, thx for fast answer. I looked at ninatxt file but not helping I alredy understood the hole system ok before with step ma It is mandatory that StepMa-Stoch makes the cross too and yellow line opens below (sell)/above (buy). If Step does not do this, the trade is not validated.- but it does not talk about the Stepma replacement called bars histogram which is what I dont understand well. sorry to be of trouble.

thx

Angela

Angela:
Nina, thx for fast answer. I looked at ninatxt file but not helping I alredy understood the hole system ok before with step ma It is mandatory that StepMa-Stoch makes the cross too and yellow line opens below (sell)/above (buy). If Step does not do this, the trade is not validated.- but it does not talk about the Stepma replacement called bars histogram which is what I dont understand well. sorry to be of trouble.

thx

Angela

StepMA_Stoch and StepMA_Stoch Histogram is the same. In one you have two lines and in the other you have bars.

Nina

harold4x:
hi nina in response to post 1280 by u i live in usa so i trade us session i bought euro and cable at 1430 gmt euro 1894 sold at 1928 =34 pips bought cable at 7372 sold at 7418 = 46pips total 80 pips i am using fibpivots as well as 200 ema and looking at 1 and 4 hr charts to see confluence with fibpivots for target also thinking about daily range as potential target. let me explain if cables daily range is say 100 pips and lets take today for example price range was 60 pips before signal came so 40 pips more to move from high puts target at 7428 and coincidently that was the fibpivot level just something to think about exit is very important otherwise greed and gambling comes into play let me know what u think i also have been trading for 5 yrs i have traded like u do but was always looking for the right indicator this step ma stoc is cool i also traded using the step ma and step rsi also

Hi!

You did right. Daily range is a data to take into account too. Like the normal range: S1 to R1 and vice versa.

Nina

mibl:
Hi Nina, hi Zendo,

not a bad day, but the time was working for us, because of the mentioned formal signal (Zendo) in EURUSD after the "regular time" at 6:30 p.m. would have been another loss trade if it has been traded.

For myself it was a mixed day, because I wasn't able to catch all signals because of a little distraction of my normal work. Unfortunately I was able to catch the only loss signal in GPBUSD at 11:30 a.m (-34 pips). But trading the EURUSD (+ 30 pips) and GPBUSD (+28 pips) at 4:00 p.m. could counterbalance this one and made this day a little profitable again. Unfortunately I had today problems to handle the to simultanous entries on EURUSD and GPBUSD so that I got in in GBPUSD some pips later (my handling slipage

).

Have a nive weekend!

mibl

Mibl, I took that damn bad signal on cable and I lost my 34 too.

About that signal on eurusd out of our time, please, look at Inverseind. It is faster than Step and you will see it down. So, that eurusd signal was not a right one.

Nina

kamyar:
hi igor be awre that if u wnat to make money in forex you must do your best effort.any way read the file and use the template

You don't have to place them for me...because 2-3 pages further the new ones who are interesseted want find these 2 files...it is more important that those 2 files are placed in the very first posting....

I have on an other forum, a topic with 793 replys since 3th feb. The purpose of a topic is that you want to help people and that you want as much people possible to learn from your topic....so the easyest way is to inform them on the first posting and that whenever there are changings you ad them on that first posting and also the date of your update...

On that same forum you have the Hans123 breakout topic...every day I read some questions and every day I see the die hards from the 1st hour answer "read the topic"....that topic has already more then 4000 replys....so I find that totaly unfare to excpect that someone has to read more then 4000replys ( again ...with 75% of useless information)...

Only trying to help...

iGoR

trading room

hi nina heres a thought why dont those who trade this form a trading room so we can do it together live and all be on same page

Clock

For those of you that want to know when the bar is going to close, I found this on woodies site and it works pretty good, not 100%. install and run this clock and set it for the time frame you want to monitor, it will give you the count down of when the bar will close.

Regards

Mark

nina:
Mibl, I took that damn bad signal on cable and I lost my 34 too.

About that signal on eurusd out of our time, please, look at Inverseind. It is faster than Step and you will see it down. So, that eurusd signal was not a right one.

Nina

Hi Nina,

I cannot follow your explanation on my chart of EURUSD (frriday evening). On this the IND Inverse even had a crossing down.

--> Could please have a look on this chart and explain in some words how you use the IND Inverse Indicator?

best wishes

mibl

Files:
hc_079.jpg  88 kb
Reason: