Requests & Ideas - page 598

Hi Mladen

I don't know if it is possible,but it will be perfect if you can make :

- 1/  a " bbandstop  allaverage " -> (1 deviation mode only, and with "histo/tape version view") 

same than the 1st indi (histo version)  : "BBands_Stop Histov3.0" 

but with several Ma choice -> allaverage the 2nd indi from :  "AllBollingerBands_v2.2 600+" 

- 2/  a " bbandstop adaptive  " (with "histo/tape version view")

but with "AdaptiveBBands_v2.1 600+"

thx in advance 

Studenti:
I HAVE TESTED IT . ONE SINGLE BAR OR DOUBLE BAR PATTERN CAN USE AND  THE CONDITION IS WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE METHOD, NEW DOWN TREND START WITH  A CANDLE WHICH SHOULD TOUCH  ABOVE OR EQUAL TO PREVIOUS BARS HIGH , SEE THE PICS

Please read my post with the FORWARD TEST explanation and why is it required before any EA development, again

mladen:

Please read my post with the FORWARD TEST explanation and why is it required before any EA development, again

Yes i have forward tested for the last two months 
And the result is great.I think its easy for u to create coding for this
Thanks 

Studenti:
Yes i have forward tested for the last two months 
And the result is great.I think its easy for u to create coding for this
Thanks 

Studenti

Please, read this : http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/10/backtesting-walkforward-important-correlation.asp. Otherwise you are risking of being laughed at

siegfriednovell:

Hi Mladen

I don't know if it is possible,but it will be perfect if you can make :

- 1/  a " bbandstop  allaverage " -> (1 deviation mode only, and with "histo/tape version view") 

but with several Ma choice -> allaverage the 2nd indi from :  "AllBollingerBands_v2.2 600+" 

- 2/  a " bbandstop adaptive  " (with "histo/tape version view")

but with "AdaptiveBBands_v2.1 600+"

thx in advance 

The thing is that when you use different average, the standard deviation has to be calculated differently for that average, and some of the averages do not have a standard deviation developed specifically for that average type

mladen:
The thing is that when you use different average, the standard deviation has to be calculated differently for that average, and some of the averages do not have a standard deviation developed specifically for that average type

Thanks you for your quick answer Mladen, 

sorry I m not a mathematical pro, I understand what are average- std deviation...  but don't know how they interact between them for coding

so my next request is probably stupid but

will we have  the same problem to made 2 indi  - "dbb allaverage" & "dbb Adaptivebb"

that show distance between bollingers band like this one ? 

Hi Mladen, MrTools,

is it possible to have Step for Kwanindi (attached) ? Similar to Step applied to OMA logic?

Many thanks in advance,

yuhu 

Files:
Kwanindi.mq4  4 kb

yuhu:

Hi Mladen, MrTools,

is it possible to have Step for Kwanindi (attached) ? Similar to Step applied to OMA logic?

Many thanks in advance,

yuhu 

It's not a histo version but added the step ma logic to this cleaned up version of kwan, also made it user more user friendly.

Files:
Step Kwan.mq4  6 kb

mrtools:

It's not a histo version but added the step ma logic to this cleaned up version of kwan, also made it user more user friendly.

Hi @mrtools,

Does this indicator repaint? (I ask cause it's name is "zigzag beta" etc.) 

If it's not repaint can you make histo version please?

Thank you... 

his_toe version...right
Reason: