CatFx50 - page 255

svirgo:
Thanks mibl,

but based on my chart (Neuimex) aNina did not cross yet however Nina_stepMA did (30 minutes difference)

What chart are you using?

So that must be a result of differences in the data feed. I use NorthFinance and have a (very little) crossing of anina 0.5015 yellow is bellow 0.5092 blue. Sometimes this could be but this should not be a problem - nevertheless we cannot change this

mibl

nesalc:
Mibl or Nina

What is the setting on aNina? Please- my stayed positive.

Thanks for a great job u 2.

Nesalc

10/1.0/0/9000/0/50

Nina & Mibl

Two days ago I have asked a question about the useage of max mov average = is it mandatory for them to cross to confirm the trade?

Thanks in advance for a great job!

nesalc

sae2k:
thanks. FiboPivots = FiboPiv_v3.mq4(5214 bytes length) or other ? please attach if other

I have a little modified one where the lines do not go throught the whole chart.

mibl

Files:

nina, mibl

Short GBP/USD at 1.7415 . +25 right now.

Must be beginner luck or Nina magic.

What is the exit strategy ?

BTW, what do you mean by level 2 trading ?

Close with +21.

We had signal on eurusd

short @1.2123 at 10:30cet - be aware of the fibopivot @1.2117

nesalc:
Nina & Mibl

Two days ago I have asked a question about the useage of max mov average = is it mandatory for them to cross to confirm the trade?

Thanks in advance for a great job!

nesalc

Hi!

MAX Moving Average is optional. I recommended them just because I think they give an earlier signal and can keep us out of false trades. When I have clear rules to use them, I'll post what I think.

But, of course, if they do not cross, do not enter.

Nina

tom_faggin:
Short GBP/USD at 1.7415 . +25 right now.

Must be beginner luck or Nina magic.

What is the exit strategy ?

BTW, what do you mean by level 2 trading ?

Close with +21.

level 2 is described in first posting in this thread - please read there.

One exit strategy: To get an exit it is useful to scale - so if you reach a target level close f.e. the half or one third of the position and trail stop on entry for the rest and so on

I'm oriented at the fibo-supports/res. and the levels around the ema50

mibl

Hi!

(...........)

USDCHF has closed at lows. This is not a good sign for the pair, but a retrace is due. While below 1.2990-1.3050 and 1.3080, the pair is set to go south.

Take care and trade what you see.

Post 2547.

Just for my ego. Sorry.

Nina

Hi!

Next on USDCHF will be 1.3067 as long it keeps above 1.3028 now.

On EURUSD, 1,2110 is important. While below 1.2175, next should be 1.2065-1.2085.

On cable, while below 1.7410, next should be 1.7370-60 and then 1.7340-1.7305.

Nina

Reason: