CatFx50 - page 257

Because I am new to catfx. I am again Delighted with my 20pips short cable today using catfx. Good confidence building. Noticed the other trades on other pairs but concentrating on just the one pair at the moment.

BTW the commentries on this thread are excellent thanks to all mates and Nina of course.

Dave1:
Because I am new to catfx. I am again Delighted with my 20pips short cable today using catfx. Good confidence building. Noticed the other trades on other pairs but concentrating on just the one pair at the moment. BTW the commentries on this thread are excellent thanks to all mates and Nina of course.

Hi, Dave1!!!

Well, mate, 20 pips is great. If you make 20 pips everyday, you are going to be rich.

But what do you think I like most of what you say?

This:

Noticed the other trades on other pairs but concentrating on just the one pair at the moment.

As you know, I have a motto:

FOCUS, PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE!!

Nina

Thx Nina, your motto, nothing could be more true. Have a nice weekend.

questormon:
Does anyone have any idea why the number of bars in the chart would drop from over 9000 to about 500? I had all my charts set with over 9000 bars for trading the CatFX50, but this morning, I noticed the StepMA histogram was not drawing, then saw the bars in the chart was at 514. I restored the number of bars by scrolling backwards to load the bars back into the chart, but I do no understand why the number of bars had chaged.

Hi,

MT4 stores the historical data in *.hst files in the "history" folder, sub folder with the Name of your provider. F.e. for NorthFinance in a folder ./history/North Finance-Demo.

Perhaps the explanation is:

- It could be that MT4 didn't find these files anymore.

- The files are corrupted

- You changed your broker / data feed (another foldername is created with new files)

- You change your timeframe, because for each pair in each timeframe there is an own file.

hope that helps

mibl

excess:
Just a wrong calculation

Hi excess,

you're right. But we talk still about a 200 Daily-Maximum-Pips-Range.

With 1 to 3 trades, everyone who is a little practiced in trading could made at least 40 to 50 pips today - others even more.

have a nive weekend

mibl

Average weekly/monthly pips

Has anyone done a weekly / monthly calculation of pips on what catfx is producing on an average?

If you have that information can you post that here please for each pair.

Thanks.

Hi!

Here you have a link if you want or need the indicators of CatFX50.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Nina

svirgo:
Has anyone done a weekly / monthly calculation of pips on what catfx is producing on an average?

If you have that information can you post that here please for each pair.

Thanks.

Hi, Svirgo!

I can not answer your question with exact numbers. All I know is that CatFX50 gives you 500 pips per month at least.

Sorry, it would be nice to have a volunteer that calculate that.

Monday 3rd is a good day to start with.

Nina

What does the 50EMA 'apply to' in the CATFX method?

i don't remember reading it in this thread (open, close, high, low, etc..)

I know that the I_FX_T uses a 50ema applied to 'Previous indicator's data'

SPACECHIMP:
What does the 50EMA 'apply to' in the CATFX method?

i don't remember reading it in this thread (open, close, high, low, etc..)

I know that the I_FX_T uses a 50ema applied to 'Previous indicator's data'

Hi!

Close, Spacechimp, close.

Nina

Reason: