CatFx50 - page 171

Big Thankyou

I just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who's contributed at this thread.

As a person of intellience, mathematical and otherwise I would like to contribute back

To be honest I've got as much if not more of fast, actionable advice than I spent 300GBP for and was willing to spend 3000GBP on for a training.

I opened my paper trades late with 1.7546 with the Undersea Cable and 1.2033 on the EuroDollar.

Viewing the threads, it's tempting now to close off at 1.2019 and 1.7533 for 21pips profit after deducting spread - my humble goal was 20pips/day for now.

This is where it can get tough I guess.

Thanks alot again, and if you can answer my questions above, great.

helfen:
Mibi what areyou using for the fibo support/resistance bands if that what they are?

Hi helfen,

I use the FiboPiv-indicator (FiboPiv_V3) from Kalenzo - search here in CatFX50 or the MT-4 indicators forum

mibl

manager:
See attached file... Arrow is missing on GBP/USD chart. Does anybody have CatFx that don't miss signals?

Hi Manager

as I know - no one has obe which works 100%

mibl

...whys and wherefores...

OK Guys, pretty egotistical of me to think you're interested, but anyway I might as well as I'm enjoying it.

My emotions got the better of me [ i.e. PANIC! ] and I closed out on my paper trade

Here are the results. This is the first time I've taken a CAT50FX trade seriously. But looking back gives me the most confidence of any system I've coe across.

11.10a.m. GMT Sold GBP/USD at 1.7546 Closed at 1.10p.m. GMT 1.7533 for 10POINTS [spread deducted]

11.10a.m. GMT Sold EUR/USD at 1.2033 Closed at 1.10p.m. GMT 1.2014 for 16POINTS [spread deducted]

Well for me that was good trading, despite I missed the entry point 10 pips before.

This one goes on my blog.

Total Paper Profits: 26POINTS

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS MIBL, you still in? And how do you get those Fibo Bnds/Support/Resistance levels?

PPS In case you wondered why using VT, it's because MT4 is bugging on my system probably due to RAM and opening uop a properties box that will not close - otherwise I'm laughing it home to the bank --

Files:

perfect signals today i added a comfirmation tool to my arsenal when bunny cross over signal happenes at same time as cat signal i found it to be a strong 1 2 punch i call it the cat chasing the bunny or bunny catching the cat see chart

Files:

helfen:
...whys and wherefores...

OK Guys, pretty egotistical of me to think you're interested, but anyway I might as well as I'm enjoying it.

My emotions got the better of me [ i.e. PANIC! ] and I closed out on my paper trade

Here are the results. This is the first time I've taken a CAT50FX trade seriously. But looking back gives me the most confidence of any system I've coe across.

11.10a.m. GMT Sold GBP/USD at 1.7546 Closed at 1.10p.m. GMT 1.7533 for 10POINTS [spread deducted]

11.10a.m. GMT Sold EUR/USD at 1.2033 Closed at 1.10p.m. GMT 1.2014 for 16POINTS [spread deducted]

Well for me that was good trading, despite I missed the entry point 10 pips before.

This one goes on my blog.

Total Paper Profits: 26POINTS

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS MIBL, you still in? And how do you get those Fibo Bnds/Support/Resistance levels?

PPS In case you wondered why using VT, it's because MT4 is bugging on my system probably due to RAM and opening uop a properties box that will not close - otherwise I'm laughing it home to the bank --

1.) You can use the FiboPiv_V3 - Indicator for MT4 from Kalenzo out of this thread or see for a manual calculation this site: http://www.mataf.net/en/analysis-pivot_fibonacci_GMT0.htm

2.) yes I am still in

mibl

7521 on cable wshould be support for now

Bunny

Hi Harold4x

How do you put the bunny together?

thanks in advance.

Nesalc

i cant remember where i got signal indicator probably on bunnygirl forum but anyway its a 5 wma and 20 wma cross over with rsi above or below 50 and above or below 100 wma and above or below daily open when this happens add 20 pips plus spread as filter for entry

does anyone of you also have connection problems with northfinace mt4?

thank you

Reason: