CatFx50 - page 169

Hi!

You have a recap of the system in post number 1.

Nina

I am newbie in this forum, and I am looking Catfx50 allmose 171 pages.... wow it's time to real all. make 2 days not finish.

There is someone help me, where I can download Catfx50 with new version ( if any ) and also the best setting indicator to get the best performent on this catfx50 ?

thank's

promo01

promo01:
I am newbie in this forum, and I am looking Catfx50 allmose 171 pages.... wow it's time to real all. make 2 days not finish.

There is someone help me, where I can download Catfx50 with new version ( if any ) and also the best setting indicator to get the best performent on this catfx50 ?

thank's

promo01

Hi, promo01!

Read the post above yours - #1708, that shold help

bluefish

Your CATFx_50 signals

mookfx:
You can start here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

But I would suggest reading as much of this thread as possible, the education alone is worth the time.

Hi Mook, have not seen you around for a while. My version of your very capable signal generator over time started loosing the one signal. Mostly now show RED arrow for every direction? Could you help, please? Thx.

To the MT4 - professionals,

I am sorry, not a real catFX-question but a technical to set up charts here in the thread.

Is there a possibility to configure the charts in that way, that the time scale can be shiftet? F.e. if I use NorthFinance as provider I get the time cet+1 (eet) on the charts. If I use Metaquotes-Server I get GMT, actually cet-1)

I live in cet zone. Is there a way to "shift" the charts time scale (independant from the provider)?

Thanks mibl

Eur/usd

Signal in eurusd missed shortly at 10:30 a.m. cet (no price close under ema, stemma_stoch actually "on the line")

Files:
hc_004.jpg  48 kb

custom indicator for cross alert

It would be a great help to get a simple alert when the price crosses the EMA

Could one of the Metatrader 4 experts write it?

Thxs a lot

traderixx

traderixx:
It would be a great help to get a simple alert when the price crosses the EMA

Could one of the Metatrader 4 experts write it?

Thxs a lot

traderixx

Hi Traderixx, take a look there https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

mibl