CatFx50 - page 84

Roets:
Nina,

Will you share the CatFX50EA V7 with the forum?

Roets

Hi, Roets!

It does not work yet. When I have a reliable EA, I will do it. Now, we have new juice and New Fisher made by Igorad. We are trying to improve the system.

Nina

Hi traders,,

In the broad interest of improving this system, can some of your guys trading this religiously please post your daily trades with exit strategy so that we can know how we are performing with different exits?

We know that the entry is good but without optimum exits,, we will not know which is the best exits.

Also this will in someway help in knowing the over all profatibility if this system over the month end.

Thanks, I hope Nina and other traders think of this.

radicalmoses:
Hi traders,,

In the broad interest of improving this system, can some of your guys trading this religiously please post your daily trades with exit strategy so that we can know how we are performing with different exits?

We know that the entry is good but without optimum exits,, we will not know which is the best exits.

Also this will in someway help in knowing the over all profatibility if this system over the month end.

Thanks, I hope Nina and other traders think of this.

I don't think anyone is trading this method live otherwise Nina would be posting real results rather than the hypothetical ones. Most are probably trading with Demo accounts only.

Anyone ?

billm:
I don't think anyone is trading this method live otherwise Nina would be posting real results rather than the hypothetical ones. Most are probably trading with Demo accounts only. Anyone ?

I'm trading live this strategy and it's really good. There is no need to post real account statements because I don't care how much anybody have make yesterday and how big is somebodys account. It's up to you when exit trade. There is good signals when to enter and if you will strictly follow these rules you will make money, but if you will not you will lose. It's all about discipline!!!

It's great that somebody is sharing info about his/her trades and anyway you should try this strategy by your self!!!

Good day and lot of points to everybody!!!

any trades today?

Your private mailbox is full........

igorad:
Hi,

New Juice is ready too.

Igor

Sorry to do this to you, but your private mailbox is full. I need to send you an e-mail not related to this thread here. How can I reach you please?

cami:
any trades today?

I took the Signal on EURGBP using the neuimex Demoplattform.

I closed it near the S1 pivot.

Files:
eurgbp-01.gif  16 kb

cami:
any trades today?

Hi!

I can not use MT4 now. Looking at other charts, I see we've had a buy signal on cable at 1.7694. Am I right?

If the signal was at 1.7694, cable has made a high so far at 1.7714.

Take care, though. Market is thin and very risky.

Nina

balue:
I took the Signal on EURGBP using the neuimex Demoplattform. I closed it near the S1 pivot.

Hi, Balue!

Congratulation, man.

BTW, my fibpivots do not work on Monday. Do yours do?

Nina

Im not shure what you mean, when you look at USDJPY, i think they work good.

I traded this in my real account bei oanda this morning. Long until the R1. Was a good trade.

With oanda, i dont have the pivotIndicator, so i use the metatrader to watch the pivots.

Files:
usdjpy-02.gif  11 kb
Reason: