CatFx50 - page 154

subsecond:
I just a savingsbox (Sparschwein - in German) for You! ....Subsecond

Hi!

A full sparschwein I guess, don't you?

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Just to tell you that CatFX50 has generated today + 237 pips without any false signal.

Of course, these + 237 pips are hypothetical. But here they are.

Nina

hi nina, how many pips you get today?

cheers

dennyb:
hi nina, how many pips you get today? cheers

Hi!

Do you want me to be honest?

As I think honesty is waht you want, let me tell you that I shorted USDCHF. It was the first to move. Closed at 1.3170. Made + 24.

Sold it again at 1.3158, closed at 1.3110. + 48.

Bought cable at 1.7500. Closed it at 1.7515. + 15

Bought eurusd at 1.1895. Closed at 1.1925. + 30.

That's all.

I made a big, big, big mistake. I betrayed myself. I did not trade my beloved GBPUSD when I had the signal.

Cable is the best here.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Do you want me to be honest?

As I think honesty is waht you want, let me tell you that I shorted USDCHF. It was the first to move. Closed at 1.3170. Made + 24.

Sold it again at 1.3158, closed at 1.3110. + 48.

Bought cable at 1.7500. Closed it at 1.7515. + 15

Bought eurusd at 1.1895. Closed at 1.1925. + 30.

That's all.

I made a big, big, big mistake. I betrayed myself. I did not trade my beloved GBPUSD when I had the signal.

Cable is the best here.

Nina

oh, dear nina, what a pity, but it dosent matter, wait for next signal, you and your cat are great

nina:
Hi!

A full sparschwein I guess, don't you?

Nina

I missed the word "started" it contains exactly 2 Euros.

I didnt make anything today because of my measures to protect AUD/JPY and US/JPY longs (my CARRY SPARSCHWEINE) through shorting CHF/JPY.

Your post from SAXO BANK.

See what happened today: CHF/JPY up, AUD/JPY up, US/JPY down.

So I am still protected but for risk avoidance did not take any positions today.

As SAXO writes the YEN crisis is not over.

Today was a beautiful day for NINA Traders, but a bad day for CARRY (SPARSCHWEIN) Traders. I tell You I will switch into the NINA camp. Thanks again. And I will feed Your SPARSCHWEIN on my table.

...Subsecond

nina:
Hi!

Just to tell you that CatFX50 has generated today + 237 pips without any false signal.

Of course, these + 237 pips are hypothetical. But here they are.

Nina

Hi

First thanks to you nina, and the other who help with this thread. I have followed this for the last month. Started to trade it live on last Friday. Made $181.00 and today $330.00 with still one trade Usd/Jpy open 25 pips positive. This $330.00 is after a loss of $600. (30 pips on Eur/Usd and 30pips on Gbp/Usd) both short signal usd at 7h30 gmt at1.1842 and Gbp at 07h00 gmt at 1.7384.

Where did i go wrong on the sell signals ??

Hello MaleTraders and FemaleTraders! I just wish you to have a great trading week, months, season, year, decade, century, millenium, etc ... Just tell me please. Are you having trouble(delays) filling orders with neuimex? And who is using North Finance, are their orders filled right away? Do they they have a java based platform?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely yours,

Grigore G. Meriacre!

jammies:
Hi

First thanks to you nina, and the other who help with this thread. I have followed this for the last month. Started to trade it live on last Friday. Made $181.00 and today $330.00 with still one trade Usd/Jpy open 25 pips positive. This $330.00 is after a loss of $600. (30 pips on Eur/Usd and 30pips on Gbp/Usd) both short signal usd at 7h30 gmt at1.1842 and Gbp at 07h00 gmt at 1.7384.

Where did i go wrong on the sell signals ??

Hi, jammies!

I have not MT4 now with me. Look at post 1539. Your short on cable should've been at 1.7391. Level 2, riskier ones. Cable made a low at 1.7373. That is 18 pips. If I'm +18 pips, I close at b/e or at +1 or I scale, close half at +15 -I do not know, I need to be confident, to feel the market-.But that's up to each trader. You need to look at FiboPivots too, you need to take into account the damn range we were in. Don't trade blindly. The same with eurusd. We knew it had a strong support and it was well bidded at 1.1840.

But anyway, you know, jammies, the point here is that you lost and then you got in again and now your are +330$ plus USDJPY. I admire that. Congratulations.

Nina

Hi!

CatFX50 is long on GBPUSD and EURUSD.

Signal to go long on cable was at 1.7425 (10:30cet). Made a high so far at 1.7566. + 141 pips.

Signal to go long on EURUSD was at 1.1876. Made a high so far at 1.1940. + 64 pips.

Take care, please. Market is waiting for something big.

Nina

Hi!

CatFX50 is short on USDCHF.

Signal to go short was at 1.3194 (10:00cet). Made a low so far at 1.3089. + 105 pips.

Nina

Reason: